Best flower & plant shop in Puerto Plata

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Name: El Sid.
Location: Between Jose Luis Supermercado and Texaco on Manolo Tavarez.
Reason why?: Quite new, big area where you go around and pick yourself.. Everything from small plants and flowers to trees.
Free delivery home, free planting.
Located between Jose Luis Supermercado and Texaco on Manolo Tavarez.
Good prices as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
No, just before Jose Luis if you come from Sosua. Pass Texaco and before you come to Jose Luis Supermercado it is on the same side.

M&M

Mar 27, 2006
Flowers

I am embarking on my second trip to the Puerto Plata region. I am trying to find flowers to make a small bouquet for a bride; I would also like to find some Scotch and other Spirits at reasonable prices. Is this Supermecado in Puerta Plata? I have been trying to acess a map but am only geting partials. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Molly

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
M&M said:
I am embarking on my second trip to the Puerto Plata region. I am trying to find flowers to make a small bouquet for a bride; I would also like to find some Scotch and other Spirits at reasonable prices. Is this Supermecado in Puerta Plata? I have been trying to acess a map but am only geting partials. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Molly

I got my bridal bouquet, and all our wedding flowers at "Jardines de Jarabacoa" Calle Baller No. 141 Tel 809-970-1100. This is right around the corner from the Tropical Supermercado. Very nice lady, can't remember her name. Everything was beautiful, and perfect. I had all tropical flowers for my bouquet, PM me if you would like to see pictures of the bouquets, I can email them to you.

Lisa

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
M& M,
you can find the Supermercado, next to the Police Station. I am not sure of the street because I don't have my map next to me. I am pretty sure it is on the highway, but for sure it is next to the police station. The prices there are pretty good, for liquor and stuff. There is also the Super Super which is the liquor store on Pedro Clisante (I have never been, but heard the prices are good)
Depending on where you stay you can compare the prices there with that at the Supermercado, sometimes they are cheaper. Happy shopping.