in town with toddler....wanna play?

aangelisnice

Feb 8, 2005
hi all. we are finally here after talking about it forever. I am looking to talk to anyone with a toddler who would like to do something in the day. maybe go to a park or whatever. i live on 19 de marzo in SD in the colonial but i have a car and a map, so i could get around no problem. if anyone would like to join us on an adventure for an afternoon, that'd be great i am sure Allexella would enjoy meeting anyone who wants to meet us. have a great day all and hope to talk to you soon. oh also if you know where i could find dill, that'd be great. thanks angel

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Have You Thought About a "Pre_School"?

My ,nearly 3 year old, daughter has been at "Tiny Cloud" in Arroyo Hondo since she was 16 months and loves it.There are lots of scools all over town and cost about 100 US a month for half days.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Hola aangelisnice, we have good friends, with kids on 19 de Marzo, I usually park there on Saturdays and we all walk over to see the puppet show in Parque Colon, in Front of the Statue at 5PM every saturday. Lots of kids, easy walk from your place. There are lots of pre-k schools, you're not far far from the Montessori school which is very well recommended.