Looking for family members

mrondon

Mar 21, 2005
Hello.

My sister-n-law which lives in Cuba has asked that I try to assist her in finding some family members which live in Santo Domingo.

They are her mothers' grandparents, and they are natural of Santo Domingo.
Estefania Sanabia y Desiderio Jardinot
CarmenLuisa Jardinot Sanabia
Ernesto Jardinot Sanabia
Maria Isabel Jardinot Sanabia
Desiderio Jardinot Sanabia

She is asking if any of these family members are still alive? and if so, to let them know that she is looking for them.

If any one knows of these people, to please email me back and I will let her know in Cuba that I was able to reach them.

Thank you so much.
marlene@usholdings.com

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Surnames are funny, especially in the DR, where original spellings tend to change with the whim and creativity of the scribe. Thus, Sanabia could very well be Sanabria. It sounds like your sister-in-law's family emigrated to Cuba at the turn of the 20th century. Turbulent times indeed!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lookie here!

mrondon said:
Hello.

My sister-n-law which lives in Cuba has asked that I try to assist her in finding some family members which live in Santo Domingo.

Ernesto Jardinot Sanabia

She is asking if any of these family members are still alive? and if so, to let them know that she is looking for them.

If any one knows of these people, to please email me back and I will let her know in Cuba that I was able to reach them.

Thank you so much.
marlene@usholdings.com
Use SuperPagesDR.com and you will find some people with those last names and their phone numbers.
I checked for you and I came up with one Lilian J. Jardinot in SD.

I also found 41 Sanabia in SD.

Good luck.

mrondon

Mar 21, 2005
miguel said:
Use SuperPagesDR.com and you will find some people with those last names and their phone numbers.
I checked for you and I came up with one Lilian J. Jardinot in SD.

I also found 41 Sanabia in SD.

Good luck.

WOW!!! Thanks a lot for that information. I will try.

Have a nice day and again, Thanks!

mrondon

Mar 21, 2005
Jardinot or Sanabia Family Member

Hello - Can any one provide some true information:

Ernesto Jardinot Sanabia

Thank you so much.
marlene@usholdings.com

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye!

mrondon said:
Hello - Can any one provide some true information:

Ernesto Jardinot Sanabia

Thank you so much.
marlene@usholdings.com
What happened to the information that I gave you?.
Did you call any of the Sanabia or Jardinot that are in the phone book?.

mrondon

Mar 21, 2005
miguel said:
What happened to the information that I gave you?.
Did you call any of the Sanabia or Jardinot that are in the phone book?.

I emailed my sister-n-law in Cuba the information you provided (the 41+ names found - I also looked it up myself)....now she will talk to her mother and see if her mother recognizes any of those (first) names. I don't think I should start calling all those people, without first, being sure they are the correct family members - right? Do you agree? I don't know if you are aware, but the email that I sent to Cuba yesterday, wont probably arrive until maybe today or tomorrow, and then by the time she responds will probably be either this weekend or Monday. I'll let you know in either case, and I want to take this time to say "thanks a lot for all of your assistance, and if you have any other suggestions, I will listen." Again, thanks.