Playa Dorada Beach Club info, anyone?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Does anyone know if Playa Dorada Beach Club is still open?

If so, can you provide directions to it and do they still allow public access to Playa Dorada?

Any other information on public access points to Playa Dorada would be appreciated.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I could be wrong on this as hotels in Playa Dorada can change their names fairly quickly & regularly BUT, .... I think you refer to the hotel that WAS known as Dorada Naco a few years ago. It is the hotel in between Playa Naco & the Plaza. There IS beach access from there by going down the pathway alongside Playa Naco hotel.

YES, public can visit Playa Dorada complex but be aware that in Semana Santa there is usually a one way system round Playa Dorada (in one gate & out the other) PLUS watersports at the beach are discontinued! It will also be extremely busy!! Regards ~ Grahame.

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
public use of the beach

where does one access the beach? is there a best point of entry? where should one park? any areas restricted from public use? thanks! mario

BushBaby said:
I could be wrong on this as hotels in Playa Dorada can change their names fairly quickly & regularly BUT, .... I think you refer to the hotel that WAS known as Dorada Naco a few years ago. It is the hotel in between Playa Naco & the Plaza. There IS beach access from there by going down the pathway alongside Playa Naco hotel.

YES, public can visit Playa Dorada complex but be aware that in Semana Santa there is usually a one way system round Playa Dorada (in one gate & out the other) PLUS watersports at the beach are discontinued! It will also be extremely busy!! Regards ~ Grahame.