well, it's a whole raft of birthdays!!!

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday to DannyW and Escott today and to AZB tomorrow.

Wishing each of you a terrific Bday.

Those born Mar. 22: You are entertaining and incredibly colorful, and you can certainly turn heads. You are a giver and a powerful friend. You will bend over backwards to do what's right and what's best for everyone.

Those born Mar. 23: You are a take-charge kind of person. You are intuitive and quick to react. You have an open mind, and you like to do things on a large scale. You are demonstrative, outgoing and fun to be with.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Happy Birthday To All Aries On The Board!!!

We ARE the BEST!!! (Aren't we???)

Mine's coming up...4/4...

FELICIDADES A TODOS!!!!

MQ

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Baahthday to my cousins the rams (aries) from the ole goat (capricorn).
mkohn

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Happy birthday boys!

Lots of frilly, girly, hallmark-card rhyming type felicitations, especially to AZB.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I'm still looking forward to meeting my evil twin, Scott. Actually I'm about 5 years older than he, I only look younger. Good luck with your daughter's operation. - D

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday Danny. AZB and Scott. May you have many many more.

UUUUu all Aries. Now I understand the sometimes stormy friendship. Like watching two rams wanting to be leader. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Los Reyes En Marzo!!

Mira AZB, I will be delivering your gift in Santiago when I get there next month!!!. They glow in the dark!!.

Btw, I need to "gifts" from you, rich or poor, hehehe.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thankyou all for your kind reminder of my birthday today. I am actually depressed, I am olddddddd. :(
I was shocked to get a phone call from an old girlfriend of mine. She actually remembered that my birthday was on march 23rd. wow, don't women have better things to remember than birthday dates? Anyway, its was a pleasant surprise to get a phone call from her after 4 years.
Now lets see how many calls i will get from my family and friends today.
I never thought I would be pleased to read these girly happy birthday threads, but I feel better now. thanks everyone. Happy birthday scott and dannyW.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Happy birthday, AZB!!!
Maybe I'll see you in Santiago over the summer(maybe sooner?) and I will gladly buy you an El Presidente-I'll even let you get away with ordering the large size, just as long as I can redeem the deposit!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Berzin said:
Happy birthday, AZB!!!
Maybe I'll see you in Santiago over the summer(maybe sooner?) and I will gladly buy you an El Presidente-I'll even let you get away with ordering the large size, just as long as I can redeem the deposit!!!
Now here is a surprise, i never thought I would hear a happy birthday from this guy. I thought he hated me the most.
thanks.
AZB
By the way, if you come to see me, you will never buy me a presidente (on first meeting at least), since you are he guest, I buy the beers.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Congrats to all and hope you enjoy your birthdays, especially Aftab, te estas poniendo viejo. Now you need two packs of candles for the cake :p :laugh: :devious: Scott is already on three packs..........

A PSA from your local friendly Capricorn hehe

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
Happy Birthday AZB- you crazy guy!
I dont know you, but just want to wish you well.
I enjoy reading your posts!