Does anyone know Brian and Terry?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Does anyone know Brian and Terry who arrived from the UK a few months ago. I need their tel number. I had my cell phone stolen (what a surprise) :tired: and all the numbers were in there. Chester4 can you call me also. Thank you

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Has it ever accured to you that many people maybe very happy that you have lost their number. Hahahahaha
AZB (just in a silly mood).

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
How are you Ladybird (other than the cell phone problem)? I haven't seen you around here in a long time. Are you still being haunted?

Larry

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
missed ya all

Hi AZBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB and Husband Larry. Yes everything is great, I rented out the house. At least now I know I wasnt crazy as others have experienced weird things. Im very busy, have a super job in Cabarete, hence not much time to post, I miss all the insults though. But I need these 2 guys as one repairs computers and the other is a brilliant car mechanic, so if anyone knows their tel no. please get in touch. This is the same Brian that invited all DR1ers to his wedding in Sosua, so someone must know his no. luv all

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Sylvia has their number. I had it but dropped that phone in the cistern and hence do NOT have it NO MO. Maybe Doodie is reading the thread:) Actually just pm Doodoo here.

That Larry is quite the guy, huh Ladybird? He doesn't know what he is missing by not being here with you!

Regards,
Escott

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Lambada said:
Oh what a shame. I bumped into Brian in Tropical Supermarket on Monday, if I'd known you were looking for him, I could have told him.

Thank you Lambada, I used to bump into them nearly everyday, and since I lost my phone, I havent seen them. Its such a shame, I promised them Id contact them when I had work for them.