Sun Village Resort

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Hello everyone,

I had a woman write to me via e mail regarding Sun Village Resort. Being that I am presently up here in cold NY I must reach out to you guys to get some info for her. Her concern was that many people were becoming ill while staying at the Sun Village Resort. I wish to know if this is in fact true? If it is true perhaps someone can inform me as to what the illness is and what is being done about it. Thanks!

Scottie

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I've not heard anything about this before. Just called a canadian friend who is working there and he says no illness at all. Hope it helps

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
planner said:
I've not heard anything about this before. Just called a canadian friend who is working there and he says no illness at all. Hope it helps

Thanks, I am just answering a woman's question regarding the resort. As I suspected, it is just another nasty rumor being spread by people that have nothing else better to do. Thanks for the info!

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Sun Village - health Qs

I live w/i walking distance of this resort; I walk the grounds every other day for exercise. I usulaly chat with some of the help. I have heard of no problems, health related or otherwise. Occupany seems reasonably high & the guests seem reasonably content with what they are receiving. The buildings and grounds seem well maintinaed & well policed.

LSF

Mar 7, 2005
Sun Village and Lifestyle crown villas

Hi - can someone tell me if the villas at the Sun Village Resort are the same as the villas del mar and those booked as lifestyle crown resorts?
thanks
Louise