Question?

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Hey all,
Can anybody tell me if there's any Greek restaurants or any Greek people (community) in the Dominican Republic. Gracias Amigos ;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
When my father had an apartment in Villa Olimpica rented out, the next-door neighbor's wife was from Greece. Beautiful daughter too. I love Greek girls ;)

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Thanks for answering my question Jon. Made me laugh with your last statement ;)

Jon S. said:
When my father had an apartment in Villa Olimpica rented out, the next-door neighbor's wife was from Greece. Beautiful daughter too. I love Greek girls ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
There is a Greek family running an interiour shop on Calle Beller in Puerto Plata as well. Really nice people. ;)

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Hey Carina,
Interesting info you provided me with, gracias! I've got a question for you, i'm not sure what an interiour shop is? Has this store been there for a while, or did they just open up. 0nce again, thanks for the info ;)

carina said:
There is a Greek family running an interiour shop on Calle Beller in Puerto Plata as well. Really nice people. ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Jon S. said:
You and me both....Lol

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
SID said:
Hey Carina,
Interesting info you provided me with, gracias! I've got a question for you, i'm not sure what an interiour shop is? Has this store been there for a while, or did they just open up. 0nce again, thanks for the info ;)
I think it means
that they sell anything that has to do with the inside decoration of a home.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Maria at Cafe Cito here in Puerto Plata is of Greek extraction (in fact I believe she IS Greek) & is happy to produce Greek meals when asked!! Try getting along to her & say "Grahame say's 'Hi'!!

She doesn't have any daughters here to my knowledge so no point Jon S & Mr DR popping along for anything other than food & chat with a very interesting lady!! ~ Grahame.

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Hey guys & gals,
Thanks for all the info.....some of you made me laugh with your comments about greek gals ( we're usually nice people :laugh: ). Talk to you all soon.