Greenhouses in DR?

LatinoRican

Apr 11, 2004
I have recently been reading about greenhouses which cost millions of dollars and which were distributed to members of the Mejia administration. Are these regular greenhouses where plants are cultivated and protected or am I missing something here? The prices seem exhorbitant for a greenhouse, but that's why I am asking. Inquiring minds want to know...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Are On a "Fools Errand"!

If you want to try and keep up with the corruption,fraud,thievery,convertion,extortion,etc. of the Dominican Government,you are on a "fools errand"! It can'tbe done! Just when you think you have an idea about what they are stealing,"Bam!" along comes the "Metro",or an "Aeropuerto",or a "Highway" and you lose sight of where to money is disappearing to for the moment!
THe "Greenhouses",were large,meant to be used for agricultural projects.We will NEVER know just how much they cost,their size,or where they went!
See the foto of one of "Hippolito's" :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: New houses in today's DR1 Daily News!
"Once a Pimp,Always a Pimp"! I guess!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
If you don't have to live there....

Criss Colon said:
If you want to try and keep up with the corruption,fraud,thievery,convertion,extortion,etc. of the Dominican Government,you are on a "fools errand"! It can'tbe done! Just when you think you have an idea about what they are stealing,"Bam!" along comes the "Metro",or an "Aeropuerto",or a "Highway" and you lose sight of where to money is disappearing to for the moment!
THe "Greenhouses",were large,meant to be used for agricultural projects.We will NEVER know just how much they cost,their size,or where they went!
See the foto of one of "Hippolito's" :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: New houses in today's DR1 Daily News!
"Once a Pimp,Always a Pimp"! I guess!
...it's quite fascinating to see what comes up next. It's one of the main reasons I try to never miss the DR1 news.

The island?off the island?had me in stitches.

A monorail? I'm pretty sure that requires electricity, you may want to work backwards a bit first.

Here's an idea. How about taking a stab at storm drains and sewage removal? Something that's been around sine the Romans. You sure can't be Jorg? Jetson if you haven't even mastered Juli? Ceasar.

It barely even gets spoken about on this board; this has become a rather homogenized place.

LatinoRican

Apr 11, 2004
Foolish me!

Of course! Giant, agricultual greenhouses where Mejia and his cronies can
grow "cash" crops! Why didn't I see this? I must be getting senile in my
old age...