Hillbilly is poorly!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As retribution for spending a LONG weekend at the golf courses at La Romana without me, our illustrious (nay - reveered) friend Hillbilly is presently lying in his bed at home somewhat poorly. I haven't had the chance to check the status fully with Asuncion (hope to do that later tonight or tomorrow) but the news I have just relates to him being ill in bed & unable to get up to answer telephones! As I know the cord stretches as far as his bedroom, I suspect that means he is too ill to even talk to anyone!!

So, from me dear buddy - get well soon please! I shall be down to see my doctor next week, get the X-ray done & determin when golf practice can start, so will call in & see you then for sure!

Next time you have an offer like this past weekend, you better consider taking me with you ....... if only as your caddy!!! Grahame.

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
Semana Santa at La Romana.

BushBaby said:
As retribution for spending a LONG weekend at the golf courses at La Romana without me, our illustrious (nay - reveered) friend Hillbilly is presently lying in his bed at home somewhat poorly. I haven't had the chance to check the status fully with Asuncion (hope to do that later tonight or tomorrow) but the news I have just relates to him being ill in bed & unable to get up to answer telephones! As I know the cord stretches as far as his bedroom, I suspect that means he is too ill to even talk to anyone!!

So, from me dear buddy - get well soon please! I shall be down to see my doctor next week, get the X-ray done & determin when golf practice can start, so will call in & see you then for sure!

Next time you have an offer like this past weekend, you better consider taking me with you ....... if only as your caddy!!! Grahame.

Hi Luis,

Hope you had a super Semana Santa at La Romana, sorry if you are sick
and don't pay attention to Bushbaby. He is a Brit anyway...you know.

Georgios.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
georgios said:
Hi Luis,

Hope you had a super Semana Santa at La Romana, sorry if you are sick
and don't pay attention to Bushbaby. He is a Brit anyway...you know.

Georgios.

Gosh, I bet HB never knew that....................

Get well soon HB, hope you didn't choke over the thread I copied you ;)

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Get well MAN!!!!!!

BushBaby said:

Hillbilly oriented me to the knowledge of the legendary "sankie". I hope that he gets well so that the stories can continue to keep unsuspecting vacationers away from all of the lurking sankies.

GET WELL MAN!!!!!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
HB.....if you're not well before the 9th I promise I'll personally

HIJACK an ambulance to pick you up in Santiago and bring you down to Juan Dolio! :nervous:

We'll set up a bed in the shade by the pool and feed you by hand (I promise to procure the services of some lovely ladies to attend your every need) while the missus can sit on a throne beside you to see that the proper care is provided!

GET WELL SOON!

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Hb

Los Robles no caen facil. Levantate y anda... talvez con una 'vestida de novia' te mejoras.

Suerte Amigo !!!!

Zeus (primus inter pares)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I hope he is not down with the virus I had. everyone seem to be getting hit by this mean flu virus. My friend pavan was sick for many days in santiago and still is sick back in puerto rico. Let me know if you need some chicken soup.
AZB

windrifter

Dec 29, 2004
Get Well Soon

:cry: Although I don't post very often I have enjoyed reading and learning from Hillbillys'. Hope you recover soon and get back to writing again.
Another Canadian you saved from being sanctified----
Elizabeth

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
D E L I G H T E D to report I have just got off the 'phone to the 'Old Man' himself!! He is feeling quite groggy from having a fever but is working hard at producing you all 'Today's News'!! Waht a player this man is!!

Basically he suffered from a fever which came up on Sunday night once the family had returned from La REomana (could it be being back in Santiago smog after all that fresh air??), but he was the ONLY member of the family to go down with it. He assures me a trip report will be forthcoming within the next few days ............ I shall refuse to read it as I was not there playing golf with him & will be jealous of his exploits!!!!

Stay well HB & look forward to seeing you next week! ~ Grahame

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Hey Luis, get well soon buddy.

Was just thinking about you today and was about to call you.

These damn garbage fumes are lowering everyone's immune systems, hope that trash burns itself out soon.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
BushBaby said:
D E L I G H T E D to report I have just got off the 'phone to the 'Old Man' himself!! He is feeling quite groggy from having a fever but is working hard at producing you all 'Today's News'!! Waht a player this man is!!

Basically he suffered from a fever which came up on Sunday night once the family had returned from La REomana (could it be being back in Santiago smog after all that fresh air??), but he was the ONLY member of the family to go down with it. He assures me a trip report will be forthcoming within the next few days ............ I shall refuse to read it as I was not there playing golf with him & will be jealous of his exploits!!!!

Stay well HB & look forward to seeing you next week! ~ Grahame
A shot of mamajuana with honey and lemon would have him up in no time.

Moca

Jul 1, 2004
Hillbilly

HB,

Get well soon!
I will have some DR History questions for you when I get back to El
Cibao in April :classic: :classic: :classic:

All the best,

Moca

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
:smoke:

Dear old HB,

... it was probably not the quality of the cigars that thou was smoking while on your grand time in La Romana that has you bedside. Just the quantity! And I might as well say something about yer drinking too. Any old hoot from WV knows that drinking wine, even excellent wine will give you the jackleg.

Now, if you are still feeling poorly in a couple weeks, I will bring you some moonshine from the hills. That will kill any bugs and organisms that might be upsetting your innards. Think I'll have a swig myself. ;)