How to get "LEGAL" residency for a Haitian citizen.

Oba

Apr 27, 2004
Mr.Guzman,
I'm a citizen of the U.S. that is seeking to buy property,and start the "Dual citizenship process. I have a girlfriend that is the mother of my son who is Haitian. Given the love-hate realationship that Haitians have enjoyed in QUISQUEYA, how can I go about getting "LEGAL" status for her to live and work in the DR? It should be noted that she speaks fluent French,Kreyol, and English.I'm sure she could master Spanish well enough to live in the DR within a few months. I have plans that "IF" she can get LEGAL residency/working status in the DR , I plan to help her start a small business which would be able to employ 1-2 Dominican citizens. My friends say that to get residency for her is next to impossible unless I have about $ 10,000. "I DON'T HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY :nervous: !". please give me some help with your wisdom,and attorney experience.
Just trying to be a happy family :disappoin ,

Heru Oba

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
C tres facil

Oba,

How are you doing? Sake pase? Who in their right mind would pay 10,000 US to get legal residency in the DR. USA doesnt even charge that much or any first world country. Vous etes fou!!! Anyway, PM me and I'll provide you with the info on obtaining a residency for her.

Oba said:
Mr.Guzman,
I'm a citizen of the U.S. that is seeking to buy property,and start the "Dual citizenship process. I have a girlfriend that is the mother of my son who is Haitian. Given the love-hate realationship that Haitians have enjoyed in QUISQUEYA, how can I go about getting "LEGAL" status for her to live and work in the DR? It should be noted that she speaks fluent French,Kreyol, and English.I'm sure she could master Spanish well enough to live in the DR within a few months. I have plans that "IF" she can get LEGAL residency/working status in the DR , I plan to help her start a small business which would be able to employ 1-2 Dominican citizens. My friends say that to get residency for her is next to impossible unless I have about $ 10,000. "I DON'T HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY :nervous: !". please give me some help with your wisdom,and attorney experience.
Just trying to be a happy family :disappoin ,

Heru Oba