Chat Room, Here comes Miguel!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
For those of you that "love" me(very few, I may add), I WILL be coming into the chat room tonight and every night, if I so desire, and for those cancers that do not want me there, ignore me and I promise that I will do the same!!!!!.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Et tu brute?

miguel said:
For those of you that "love" me(very few, I may add), I WILL be coming into the chat room tonight and every night, if I so desire, and for those cancers that do not want me there, ignore me and I promise that I will do the same!!!!!.

I don't like you already. :smoke:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Miguel in the chat

And I thought my life was a boring one... :tired:

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
Miguel, I have been in the chat room three nights in a row and I have not seen you there. Where are you?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Juniper said:
Miguel, I have been in the chat room three nights in a row and I have not seen you there. Where are you?
Actually, Juniper, I have not been there for a little while. Took a much needed exile from that place but now my batteries are recharged and I am ready "to rumble" again, hehe. I was there last night after 11pm.

Mira, I know that somewhere within you, there is a normal person. But let me tell you, you are growing on me.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
miguel said:
Mira, I know that somewhere within you, there is a normal person. But let me tell you, you are growing on me.

I knew you cared for me!! It's so touching! :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I do?.

Mira said:
I knew you cared for me!! It's so touching! :)
BUTTT I never told you "where" you were growing on me!!.

Maybe it's between my toes. Maybe it's between my XXX, well you get the idea.

BUTTT seriously now, DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. I say my peace and then I move on. Even if we attack each other left and right, I hold no grudge towards you. Others are not as lucky, ;) .

Go to chat!!!.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Line... hook... fish...

miguel said:
BUTTT I never told you "where" you were growing on me!!.

Maybe it's between my toes. Maybe it's between my XXX, well you get the idea.

BUTTT seriously now, DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. I say my peace and then I move on. Even if we attack each other left and right, I hold no grudge towards you. Others are not as lucky, ;) .

Go to chat!!!.

You have time to waste! I love that I play with you and you even answer!

As for people hating me (or what I say) I have no problem with that, they don?t know me for real, they have an image of me from behind a keyboard. Butt I could say the same about you since on a daily basis I receive messages from people (NOT sankified women) who hate you badly! So I think we?re even on that!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Mira said:
Butt I could say the same about you since on a daily basis I receive messages from people (NOT sankified women) who hate you badly! So I think we?re even on that!

I guess I wasn't the only one receiving those "imaginary" messages, according to Miguel? This is a message board...everyone needs to stop taking things so seriously. I don't dislike anyone on this board, but I will stand up for what I believe in - sometimes I go too far, but then I take my "pill" ;) and realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if it's wrong. :classic:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Back to school!

Mira said:
You have time to waste! I love that I play with you and you even answer!

As for people hating me (or what I say) I have no problem with that, they don?t know me for real, they have an image of me from behind a keyboard. Butt I could say the same about you since on a daily basis I receive messages from people (NOT sankified women) who hate you badly! So I think we?re even on that!
You just don't get it. You are like a little child. You read a post and then you reply with a post that has nothing to do with what you are quoting. Who said anything about "people hating you'?.

Let me let you in on something: I ENJOY WHEN DUMM-*** people mistake a computer persona with a real one. It makes it much easier to play with them.

See, I have no problem with cowards sending messages talking crap about other people. They should stop being sissies and gossipers and confront the person instead if hiding in their cowardiness. Since they know that I DO NOT BACK DOWN, they resort to play stupid games like sending each other pm. Sorry, I don't play girlie games. Those complainers look for other complainers because they know that they need to stick together and give each other strengh.

Btw, saying "I have received many pm from people that hate you", is used everytime someone does not like another person. If I am not mistaken, I used that line(and it was the truth) with AZB once, when I was a newbie, and since I never took anything that he threw at me too seriously, I met the guy and he is an amazing person. I hope to God that you get 1,000 each day about me because it tells me that there are 1,000's of morons that take all this crap too seriously.

Now, go back and read my replies to you again and if you know how to read between the lines, I was actually not being nasty or saying that people hate you. Maybe some do hate you, I don't know or care. There are only 3 people that I don't like here and you are not one of them. So relax and tell all those cowards(if they exist) that I say hello, ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hey trina!

trina said:
I guess I wasn't the only one receiving those "imaginary" messages, according to Miguel? This is a message board...everyone needs to stop taking things so seriously. I don't dislike anyone on this board, but I will stand up for what I believe in - sometimes I go too far, but then I take my "pill" ;) and realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if it's wrong. :classic:
That is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Yes, I have gotten messages about many people here, including about you but they are private for a reason. It's not my job to publish them at all. If someone has a problem with someone, pm that person instead of someone else.

The pm's that I have gotten about some people here are just way insane.

This is supposed to be a "grown-up" playground. Attack, fight, argue, call me all the names in the book and then just let it go. This happens because "cada cabeza es un mundo". No one is the same and when people are not the same, they clash heads. As I said a long time ago: call me all you want but do not take it to the "physical" level!. If you think that I am saying something wrong, let's debate, don't let it get to you. Stand your ground but be an adult about it. If I say that "this" is red and you think it's "blue", don't back down, stand your ground and make me see it your way and I will try and do the same. What's the point of backing down and then pm someone saying that I am an axx hole when you (in general)are the axx for backing down.

If anybody, really, wants to know if I am this big Jack "behind", ask those that have met me. BUTT to be truthful, I really do not care if people like me or not since this is not a popularity contest!!.

Last edited:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Do you know how to debate?

miguel said:
If you think that I am saying something wrong, let's debate, don't let it get to you. Stand your ground but be an adult about it. If I say that "this" is red and you think it's "blue", don't back down, stand your ground and make me see it your way and I will try and do the same.

Explaining the point, saying why you believe this and what makes your point valid... Usually, civilised people do it without insulting others!

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
I have to add... I am actually happily impressed by the way you seem to have chose your words and pace yourself to answer in this thread.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
See!

Mira said:
I have to add... I am actually happily impressed by the way you seem to have chose your words and pace yourself to answer in this thread.
What can I say; I am EOP (an equal opportunity pleaser)!.

I can also be very civilized!.

Btw, I insult only when insulted first!. Well, at least I try!.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
Btw, I insult only when insulted first!. Well, at least I try!.
Ok, lets get it on, you peanut brain, purse carrying whimp....
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
"Ay papa me estoy mojando..."

AZB said:
Ok, lets get it on, you peanut brain, purse carrying whimp....
AZB
Brother from a Pakistani's mother, I am sad that you could not come with more than this, or better. What about puss* whipped or as yo used to say: purse carrying, rose giver, door opener whimp, among other great names.

Be ready for me soon. I will be in the DR in the middle of this month and I will keep in contact with you so we can meet again.

No need to get me any "friends", just bring that good looking and sexy iguana so I can do wonders with her, ;) ;)

Btw, EVERYTHING is on me. Leave your wallet at home. Just don't forget to leave your house with a full belly and drunk as a skunk :laugh: :laugh:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
"La protesta de los feos"

AZB said:
In that case, can i invite a few lambon, friends of mine? ;)
AZB
ABSOLUTELY!!!. You can bring as many as you want. As long as "they" are no more than 1, hehe.

Seriously, bring whomever you want!. Just remember pimp: No "easy ones" for me. Just kidding man, not about the pimp crapp, though.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
In the mood!!

I am in the mood for some "sparks". If you are in the same mood, I will be in the chat room at around 10pm.

Now, just leave the computer persona at home and come in as yourself!!.