And on the North Coast....

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Rocky's April 23

Saturday April 23, DR1 reunion, at Rocky's. Add your name if you are coming so he knows. Serving great ribs, good steaks!

Mainegirl

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Trina :( :( I so wanted to see you. We are going to do a SD reunion on the 19th, but in between times on the road...

Me too...too bad, we'll have to make it next time!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
since everyone else can't make it on that date, I wish you are great dr1 reunion: mainegirl & scott. Oh wait, don't feel bad, Ted will accompany you 2.
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I want to say "Don't need no stinkin others". Mainegirl is the most beautiful person where ever she happens to be and it WOULD BE my pleasure to be the only person but alas, although you will be working, (so sorry dude but you will be with the "REAL DOMINICANS" so don't despair) and we won't be alone because many others feel as I do so I guess we will all have a nice meal without your great company and lousey jokes. Maybe the putz will visit you! LOL

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Me
Escott
Gregg
My dad

man I have a feeling I will not be paying for any drinks all night :)
I just got this rebate on some projector gizmo I muled for AZB last time and I will buy all your drinks with his rebate since it is in my name. I'm sure he wont mind.

He is just jealous he won't be with you!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
scott is a great guy!!!!!!

Escott said:
I just got this rebate on some projector gizmo I muled for AZB last time and I will buy all your drinks with his rebate since it is in my name. I'm sure he wont mind.

He is just jealous he won't be with you!
WOT?????? The rebate is here? I thought the bastards had cheated me. I didn't hear a word from you so I assumed I wasn't going to get one from BenQ because they are quite famous for not sending rebates to customers. If I had disputed them on check, I would have had to drag you in but knowing how excited you were to get involved in this projector buying deal in the first place, I decided to keep quiet.
But, you are a great man and I am a happy winner of 200 dollars. yeahhhhhh, movies for scott, indian food for scott. scott for 2008!!!!! I love scott.
AZB

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
23apr05 Dr1 get together ? ? ?

What time is the party? Or, . . what is the schdeuled time of the party? Thank you.

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Time of party: I am going to be there in time for dinner, so 7. But I am not buying anyone else's dinner, so come when you feel like it :)

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Hey MG Grand,

There seems to be $200 floating around: maybe it can buy all the dinners.

Put me down for the count, btw. It will be great to see you again.

I never did find that sushi restaurant in SD... was it Peruvian sushi? I can't recall at the moment.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:
WOT?????? The rebate is here? I thought the bastards had cheated me. I didn't hear a word from you so I assumed I wasn't going to get one from BenQ because they are quite famous for not sending rebates to customers. If I had disputed them on check, I would have had to drag you in but knowing how excited you were to get involved in this projector buying deal in the first place, I decided to keep quiet.
But, you are a great man and I am a happy winner of 200 dollars. yeahhhhhh, movies for scott, indian food for scott. scott for 2008!!!!! I love scott.
AZB
Robert... Gonna clear out his cookies also? LOL

Hey no problem. I will be happy to give you what ever is left over after we drink in your honor. Dawn wants you to also pay for dinner so I guess that's what is going to happen also.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Peruvian sushi.

dawnwil said:
I never did find that sushi restaurant in SD... was it Peruvian sushi?
It's very difficult to find, Dawn, as it is run by some Peruvian terrorists, disguised as nuns.
Let me know next time you are going, and I'll connect you up with the proper people.

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Thanks AZB for hosting us, too bad you can't make it.

By the way you have over 3500 hits on your interview, I wish you would come so I can get your autograph.