chat tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si pordiocero!

"Racoonie", the putz is alive and well and will be there whether you like it or not. Don't like it, go out with one of your "easy ones".

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
How do you know I wasnt referring to another Putz!?!? LOL

Hooker Lover? Now that is funny.

Haven't heard your romance stories in a long time. Funny thing was always that you had love stories and the other person denied them. Wonder why?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I had to!

Escott said:
How do you know I wasnt referring to another Putz!?!? LOL

Hooker Lover? Now that is funny.

Haven't heard your romance stories in a long time. Funny thing was always that you had love stories and the other person denied them. Wonder why?
Of course we need to deny everything. We had to take take them off the board since miserable people like you can not stand for others to be happy.

Why don't you tell us about your romance stories, especially the one with the supermarket toilet cleaner?.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
come on guys cool it. If the chat is going to be this tasteful, then count me in for tonight. What time?
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Easy there!

AZB said:
come on guys cool it. If the chat is going to be this tasteful, then count me in for tonight. What time?
AZB
I hope it does not come to that. If I bother you so much, ignore me. But if you can not, get the gloves out and let's tittle this: The Putz vs The Predator!!. ;)

See, I told you AZB, they stick together and it was just a matter of time before they started to crawl out of their rocks. This is great!!.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
miguel said:
Of course we need to deny everything. We had to take take them off the board since miserable people like you can not stand for others to be happy.
hahaha, that is funny. I love when people are happy. What I found hilarious is when your gal denied you were even together. Maybe you were happy but that is not what I heard from the other side:)

miguel said:
Why don't you tell us about your romance stories, especially the one with the supermarket toilet cleaner?.
I don't tell about romance on a message board because of a quality I have that you don't. It is called class.

hahaha, I never met a supermarket toilet cleaner. Do they even have one? Why would they?

Come on, you certainly can do better than that. Just dream up something like you were doing about your girlfriend and just put me in the story this time.

How is your wife doing? Your supposed girlfriend told me about you being married while you calling her 5 times a day in the DR.

Did your daughter log into chat last night defending you again? Your daughter? YEAH RIGHT!

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Talldrink said:
I expect full credit and payment for using my copywrited material...
I give credit where credit is due. You deserve the copywrite and I should have listed it. LOL

I think you told me about the quote which you used in Chat once when I wasn't there after I made mention in a post.

The PUTZ thinks people need to gang up on him. He needs to stand up on a chair so he can look YOU in the eye:)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hilarious!

Escott said:
hahaha, that is funny. I love when people are happy. What I found hilarious is when your gal denied you were even together. Maybe you were happy but that is not what I heard from the other side:)

hahaha, I never met a supermarket toilet cleaner. Do they even have one? Why would they?

Come on, you certainly can do better than that. Just dream up something like you were doing about your girlfriend.

How is your wife doing? Your supposed girlfriend told me about you being married while you calling her 5 times a day in the DR.

Did your daughter log into chat last night defending you again? Your daughter? YEAH RIGHT!
Together, alive and well. We just know how miserable you are. Ask Charlie or AZB if we are "supposed". You are mistaken me with yourself and your supposed "happy life" being a poor person's Predator.

I have never been married in my life unless I married one of your toilet cleaners. I am surprise that she told you "anything" since in one post you claim that don't talk with her. I am so married that she comes to my home all the time. Maybe, like you, I have a "disposable" one.

Yes, my son defended me again, you just don't know it since you are way too dumm to notice it.

Now, let me go back to that famous "post" so I can dish out more about you. Not that I need it since I have so much on you that I can write a book with it.

Man, this is so nice, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, how is that young girl they saw you with at a bar not long ago?. Do you have a dark-skinned grandaughter?.

Last edited:

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Done.

This should not have gone this way, so I'm locking it down.
PM"s or E-mail it out, between yourselves.

Thanks
Tim H.:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.