Done It At Last!

Dec 9, 2002
Well, I've finally managed to do it. The flights are booked and my hubbie is coming to England at last!

I will be coming out on a British charter on 16 May [only 45 more sleeps] and we will be flying back together on 29 May via Amsterdam. It has been so difficult to organise this as those of you who followed my other thread will know, and I have to say that a couple of days ago I was so frustrated with the whole thing that I just didn't think it would actually be possible.

Then yesterday, a work colleage suggested I call a contact of his who is an independent travel agent. I gave her the details, all the time thinking, if she is a "one man band" how is she gonna be able to do what the big operators can't? Anyway, she pulled out all the stops, worked a bit of magic, and has managed to organise it for me. The big stumbling block was the one way flights originating outside of UK, but somehow she has managed to get KLM involved, and has done the impossible!

Sorry if I've rambled a bit, but I'm just sooooooooooooo happy :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

lsylla01

Aug 10, 2004
Hope all goes well for you and your hubbie, especially all that you've gone through. Now, say a word or two for me to get mine (my fiancee that is) to the US with me...I'd appreciate it!

Last edited: