is it true, obtain legal paper?

hipposherman

Mar 31, 2005
i heard someone said it's possible to obtain legal passport, birth certificate,etc. if it's true ,i gonna pay for them. anyone confirm it?thx

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The question, as it stands, is a little difficult to understand. Passport in DR? If you have correct paperwork, this is not difficult. But reading between the lines, if you are talking about obtaining a birth certificate, passport etc when you don't have the right to them, this is illegal. Perhaps you could clarify the question?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
hipposherman said:
i heard someone said it's possible to obtain legal passport, birth certificate,etc. if it's true ,i gonna pay for them. anyone confirm it?thx

The former program (if it ever really got off the ground) of buying citizenship for an "investment" doesn't exist - so read some better or more accurate "expat paradise" web sites. Most countries got rid of these (e.g. Belize did) due to pressure from the USA due to the obvious purpose that these were mainly programs to cover criminals' activity and drug traffickers and so forth.

And none of these programs gave out brith certificates for the obvious reason that you get that where you are born.

You might want to enlist in the French Foreign Legion.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Money talks

ricktoronto said:
The former program (if it ever really got off the ground) of buying citizenship for an "investment" doesn't exist - so read some better or more accurate "expat paradise" web sites. Most countries got rid of these (e.g. Belize did) due to pressure from the USA due to the obvious purpose that these were mainly programs to cover criminals' activity and drug traffickers and so forth.

And none of these programs gave out brith certificates for the obvious reason that you get that where you are born.

You might want to enlist in the French Foreign Legion.

I havent heard about birth certificates, but unfortunately the other practice does exist, I have seen them. However a word of warning, I took a thief to Puerto Plata prison once, perhaps any of you thinking of obtaining illegal documents in this way should pay a little visit there first.
Police checks here on documentation has definately increased in the last couple of months, between Sosua and Cabarete alone 30 new officers have been recruited. So beware! Its not worth it.

milosh

Nov 9, 2004
sure it's possible... it's possible to buy virtually any citizenship... if you have enough money and know right people... if you're into cheap/illegal stuff, better avoid it.

birth certificate is issued by country where you're born, regardless on your nation and citizenship. if you were born in kuwait while your parents worked there and you're from france, you'll have birth certificate from kuwait. birth certificate is not neccessarily citizenship.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
sounds like poster wants to obtain this illegaly, me recommends Liberia - you can even get diplomatic passport there for 10K without ever setting foot in country. but you need to know right people.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Conchman said:
sounds like poster wants to obtain this illegaly, me recommends Liberia - you can even get diplomatic passport there for 10K without ever setting foot in country. but you need to know right people.
Heh! My husband will be in Liberia next week. I am going to ask him if he would like to change his passport. :nervous: