Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation At last AZB is getting married!!!

Im sorry AZBBBBBBBB, I cant keep it a secret any longer, even though I promised.

Recently on another thread AZB and I were discussing his beautiful girlfriend. I told him he should marry her and I wanted to be bridesmaid.
    Afterwards he sent me a pm and told me he had already asked her, but not to let any DRers know as he knew what would happen.
    For 3 days Ive been busting with this secret and I cant hold it in any longer.
    Congratulations to you both.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah right! April fool's to you too

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "AZB" Is Getting Married!!!!

AZB announced in Santiago yesterday that he is going to get married! And surprise surprise,not to Dominican girl! He has decided to marry a "Traditional" Muslim girl that he met on his recent trip to his homeland,Pakistan.
    When asked,"Why?",he said that he is a "sucker" for a girl with a mustache,and long flowing body hair!!!
    What a joker!
    They are planning on a "Traditional Pakistani Ceremony",where the groom has sexual relations with a goat,while his "bride-to-be" braids the hair on his back and "talks dirty" to him!
    We are all invited to Karachi this June.
    It is said to bring many children if the couple marries during the Spring lambing season!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Yeah, everyone is invited to my wedding in karachi, but too bad UBH are not given visas to pakistan so I guess cris colon would have to come alone.
    AZB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon
    AZB announced in Santiago yesterday that he is going to get married! And surprise surprise,not to Dominican girl! He has decided to marry a "Traditional" Muslim girl that he met on his recent trip to his homeland,Pakistan.
    When asked,"Why?",he said that he is a "sucker" for a girl with a mustache,and long flowing body hair!!!
    What a joker!
    They are planning on a "Traditional Pakistani Ceremony",where the groom has sexual relations with a goat,while his "bride-to-be" braids the hair on his back and "talks dirty" to him!
    We are all invited to Karachi this June.
    It is said to bring many children if the couple marries during the Spring lambing season!!!

Give me a minute to wipe the Diet Coke off my screen.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Your Sister Is Going To Be Really "Pi$$ed Off Then!!!!!!

We already bought her dress!

"Gotcha!!!!!!!!!"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Too funny

I love DR1, I always get a laugh!!