miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let's the "beatings" begin.

Yankees- 9

Sucks- 2

Ramirez- 0-4, 2 s/o

Ortiz, 1-4, double

They still have "some" hope. They claim that they will win another World Series before 100 years, some hope! :eek:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
miguel said:
Let's the "beatings" begin.

Yankees- 9

Sucks- 2

Ramirez- 0-4, 2 s/o

Ortiz, 1-4, double

They still have "some" hope. They claim that they will win another World Series before 100 years, some hope! :eek:
Ouch! I hope you don't have to change your tune later in the year. I won't do any chestbeating until later in the year, after the Yanlk play the Mets (and Pedro).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No, no!

rellosk said:
Ouch! I hope you don't have to change your tune later in the year. I won't do any chestbeating until later in the year, after the Yanlk play the Mets (and Pedro).
To me, EVERY SINGLE TIME "WE" BEAT THE SUCKS, it's "celebration time" because it's another Sucks fan's mouth that will be SHUT!!!!. Next....!.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
To me, EVERY SINGLE TIME "WE" BEAT THE SUCKS, it's "celebration time" because it's another Sucks fan's mouth that will be SHUT!!!!. Next....!.

I find it rather funny that the extraordinary embarrassment Yankee fans suffered during the World Series still isn't enough to shut some of your mouths. I mean, words could not describe the embarrassment I'd feel, being up 3-0, and losing (and losing BADLY) four straight to our worst enemies. And you're still yapping? Personally, I'd be hiding.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Why!!

trina said:
I find it rather funny that the extraordinary embarrassment Yankee fans suffered during the World Series still isn't enough to shut some of your mouths. I mean, words could not describe the embarrassment I'd feel, being up 3-0, and losing (and losing BADLY) four straight to our worst enemies. And you're still yapping? Personally, I'd be hiding.
Why not celebrate?. This is a new year.

Yes, I was the first one that came here with my "tail" around my you know what, and admitted to the embarassment. I gave "praise" to a team that for 4 games were better than "us".

Why not celebrate?. There's always hope.

Look at it this way::

Can you imagine if the Sucks would had loss hope after being kicked my "us" for almost 90 years???.

Why we are yapping?. Because it did not take "us" almost 90 years to win a World Series again!. That's why. See, history says that we are capable of winning MUCHISIMO more than the Sucks and the last time I checked, that give "us" the right to YAPPYDYYAPP.

But, yes, it was humiliating to lose to a team that were beaten by "us" over and over and over again.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Keyboard Morons

trina said:
;) Okay, however you want to justify it. Stick with that story!
The GREATEST COLLAPSE IN SPORTS HISTORY is a painful thing to overcome. I thought an 86 year drought was bad, but that's nothing compared to the choke job pulled off by the MFY's last year.

After watching replays of the rout that began game 7 of the ALCS (last night after the game the whole dramatic tragedy was replayed) and the despondent looks on the miguelito's all around the park, I figured we'd get one of the NY dopes to jump on the board and bang his sizzle chest and keyboard.

Step right up morons, and kiss my ring.

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
I'm a MetSox fan now...

...We have Pedro and Beltran. Soon it will be a whole Dominican team. That's great! Just don't be tootin any Yankee horn now. The superior ultra team from NY hasn't
won a World Series in uuum...when did Knoblouch retire?
I am just glad Tino is back. Too bad it will not be a world series..

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nice!

Cleef said:
The GREATEST COLLAPSE IN SPORTS HISTORY is a painful thing to overcome. I thought an 86 year drought was bad, but that's nothing compared to the choke job pulled off by the MFY's last year.

After watching replays of the rout that began game 7 of the ALCS (last night after the game the whole dramatic tragedy was replayed) and the despondent looks on the miguelito's all around the park, I figured we'd get one of the NY dopes to jump on the board and bang his sizzle chest and keyboard.

Step right up morons, and kiss my ring.
It's so nice that the Sucks fans are coming out of their 86 years comas.

Make no mistakes, DO NOT clean all the "powder" off your bodies because as long as they Yankees are a team, it's "nap' time for all of you again.

Be brave all you want but in the long run, somehow, in the back of your minds, you all know that it can happen again, you know, the coma.

I will bow and kiss that ring because they deserved to win but make no mistake that at the end of the day, you would be kissing more rings than me!.

Man, with all the MFY's, the dope and the morons comments, people would think that they have won more than 10 times in a row. I would not like to be around you is they win again, I may end up dead, :cry:

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Hey just think, that Yankees win on Sunday was a mere 6 months too late.

My eyes almost swelled with tears as Yankees fans gave that cheater Giambi a standing ovation. Give me a break!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
NY1 said:
Hey just think, that Yankees win on Sunday was a mere 6 months too late.

My eyes almost swelled with tears as Yankees fans gave that cheater Giambi a standing ovation. Give me a break!
At least he admited his mistake; unlike Bonds, McGwire, etc. It takes a big man to do what he did in front of one of the toughest sport fans in the US.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
A big man who was cornered into admitting what he did. He lied to the public when he was asked last year.

The only reason he came clean was because he had to testify in front of a grand jury, you know what happens when you lie under oath right? Yeah a big man indeed, spare me.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rellosk said:
At least he admited his mistake; unlike Bonds, McGwire, etc. It takes a big man to do what he did in front of one of the toughest sport fans in the US.
When and where did he admit his mistake?

He called a press conference to apologize for something, but never told us what it was. We don't even know what he's apologizing for and you say that's admitting guilt?

This is what you call owning up to a mistake?

I hope you're using condoms.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
A magician I am not but.......

I don't need a crystal ball to tell me that those cheaters: Bonds, Sosa and McGwire have used steroids.

Do we really need them to admit to anything.

Yes, I am a die-hard Yankees fan but I am a BIGGER baseball fan. For all I care, those cheaters will not be respected by me. I don't care if they hit 900 homers, they have disgraced the sport and baseball WILL never be the same because, as Rafael Palmeiro said: "it will not be the same anymore because many fans WILL question why a player is doing so well and all they will think of is those that have indeed cheated".

Believe it or not, I hope that the Yankees ship that cheater to another team. The fastest, the better.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
stats mean nothing

In baseball no matter what year. When they start making every ballpark the same size and natural grass.... then you can start recording stats. Old-timers, young gifted players, and the ones on steroids there is no way to have a intelligent debate on this matter in less the playing fields equal to everyone. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.