Birthday Greetings

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday to :Musicqueen and Chester 4!!

Hope you both have terrific days.

You'll be in a romantic, chatty mood today. If you are still single, get out into places where conversations and communication between singles is encouraged. A new hobby, lecture, class or sport would work wonders on your well being and your love life too.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Happy birthday gals! I know you'll both celebrate in style.
Besos y abrazos,
Chiri

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
mobrouser said:

Hope you both have terrific days.

You'll be in a romantic, chatty mood today. If you are still single, get out into places where conversations and communication between singles is encouraged. A new hobby, lecture, class or sport would work wonders on your well being and your love life too.

If no one else tells you, mobrouser, keep up the great work. Have a happy happy birthday, ladies!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks everyone!

The best b-day present, especially on this significant day, was to be awaken by my sweetheart early this morning singing me "Cumplea?os Feliz"... :cry: (Tears of joy!)

I think I have finally found the one Dominican that's worth every trip I have ever made to DR!!! :bandit:

We had a blast at the beach party yesterday for my brother Lou (3/23), my son Sebastian's girlfriend Nathalie (4/4) me, and my oldest son Christian (4/6).

ALL ARIES...

I got tons of presents including a diamond tennis bracelet and matching cocktail ring, a new digital camera, flowers, balloons, clothes and MONEY!!!

Life is GOOD!!! :laugh:

I'll post some pics when they're ready...

Thanks again!

MQ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No way it was a hot as that party!!

All happiness MQ. Glad you are content.

A rose to you.

Love from the ol'

HB :D:D:D from ear to ear

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks, HB...

I hope to be able to drive up to Santiago to see you on my next trip, hopefully at the end of April...

We have to get together so you can meet my soon-to-be fiance (sp?) and you can give me your seal of approval...after all, I did have him pass your 3 golden rules BEFORE I agreed to the relationship. ;)

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes...

MQ

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
mobrouser said:

This was missing from the website on Monday, in case anyone was wondering what those born on Apr. 4 are like:

Apr. 4: You are like a sparkler: bright, incandescent and a true visionary. You are someone who can and will do whatever is within your means to make the world a better place. You are a humanitarian, a scholar and a very gifted individual.