Storage Facility - Santo Dom.

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
Can someone recommend a good storage facility in Santo Domingo. I need to store personal items such as furniture and other goods for a few months while I am out of the country.

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
I was told they simply dont exist. Which is why many furnished apartments require you "keep" the furniture. They dont have any other place to put it either.

Whether this is true or not, I dont know. I will be interesting to see what others say.
TEHAMA

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
I found one place that does storage in Santo Domingo called International Packers. They have an office on Lincoln and a storage facility on the outside of Santo Domingo. This is certainly an option since they offer insurance and drop off/ pick up. I was hoping that others on this site could offer other options or places they have used in the past.

I think you are right in that there aren't any places like in the USA such as the company Public Storage.

Thanks,
Mark

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
Still Calling ...

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find almadom, but was able to contact Almadeca. Almadeca does have storage, but they don't offer the same pickup and delivery services like international packers. I will continue to call and see what I can find. Again, thanks.