Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sosua internet / unstable ?

About the last three weeks, at our place we go offline in short periods of 3 to 10 minutes very frequently, sometimes nearly every hour. Is this only at our place, or is this happening in the whole Sosua net ?

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tor
    About the last three weeks, at our place we go offline in short periods of 3 to 10 minutes very frequently, sometimes nearly every hour. Is this only at our place, or is this happening in the whole Sosua net ?
    No problems here, whatsoever.
    Are you on dial up or flash?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No problems here, whatsoever.
    Are you on dial up or flash?
    We are on flash. The problems started just after codetel made some changes at our Condominium, so I guess it might be a local problem, would just check with other users in Sosua first.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on flash at El Neptuno and haven't experienced the problem, Tor.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tor
    Los Cerros de Sosua...also for last 3 to 4 weeks it (Flash) is on and off all day long...sometimes only on for 4 to 5 minutes and other times on for an hour or more then off for 1 to 2 hours or more.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Not unlike our situation, howerver we are rarely out for more than 7 minutes at the time, most often about 4 minutes, very annoying.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Loose connection?

Sounds like there's a loose connection somewhere in the main lines.
    Both Ken & I live very close to the main trunk, which might explain why we are not experiencing any difficulties, assuming there's a bad connection somewhere past us.
    You guys should be on the phone to Verizon 3 or 4 times a day, until you get it fixed.
    PS: Where do you live Tor?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Sounds like there's a loose connection somewhere in the main lines.
    Both Ken & I live very close to the main trunk, which might explain why we are not experiencing any difficulties, assuming there's a bad connection somewhere past us.
    You guys should be on the phone to Verizon 3 or 4 times a day, until you get it fixed.
    PS: Where do you live Tor?
    Condos Dominicano, so it's not that far away.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tor, it is my understanding that Condos Dominicanos installed its own system to bring flash to each apartment. Maybe the problem is in Condos Dominicanos.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, thats possible, I would just check first if it was a common problem in town. Seems that the problem is at the connection to our building, or very close. Thanks for the answers.