Info on celebs

festival

Apr 7, 2005
Does anyone knows how can i contact amelia vega(miss universe), felix sanchez(the athlete), i need to contact them because the company i work for has nominated them for an award.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
festival said:
Does anyone knows how can i contact amelia vega(miss universe), felix sanchez(the athlete), i need to contact them because the company i work for has nominated them for an award.
I see this is your first post. I don't want to sound like a wise guy, but how would anyone on this board know if your some kind of stalker or not?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002

festival

Apr 7, 2005
Thank you
If i were a stalker , I think i would have their contact info already.
and felix sanchez is a olympic medallist(runner) but thank you again.
p.s. Im dominican and i never heard of them until i got this job ;)

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Fs

festival said:
Thank you

Felix Sanchez plays baseball???

Buenohhhh

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
solituna said:

Buenohhhh

Yes,
didn't you know they are now placing hurdles between 1st, 2nd and 3rd base?

That has to be why they put the baseball link in the post ...

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
festival said:
Thank you
Where do you live?....It must not be in the DR.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Bartolomeo67 said:
Yes,
didn't you know they are now placing hurdles between 1st, 2nd and 3rd base?

That has to be why they put the baseball link in the post ...
I put up the link because there is a Felix Sanchez from the Dominican Republic who pitches in the minor leagues for the Chicago Cubs. Last time I checked, baseball players were considered athletes (see OP).

BigCity27

Mar 4, 2004
solituna said:

Buenohhhh
Actually I think rellosk is right. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there was a Felix Sanchez who played for the Cubs. Wasn't he a pitcher? Wasn't too good, though.

p.s. i need amelia vega's contact info as well :D

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
festival said:
Thank you

This I find incredible..

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Thats my girl!

Right now Amelia is still sleeping but I ask her to contact you after we had breakfast. ;)

Jun 5, 2004
festival said:
Thank you

You are dominican and you had never heard on Felix Sanchez or At least Amelia Vega???? Ta feo pa la foto y peor pal video

neerajsharma

Jun 15, 2005
Looking for info

Hello reader
I am Student and a fashion Photographer. I came to know that you know about the contact information about Miss Universe 2003 Amelia Vega.
I will be highly thankful to you if you help to find her contact information and in return i will try by best in every respect to treat you. Ia m expecting her
email, city, home addr, telephone etc
you can reply me on my email :: shiningstarkn@rediffmail.com

With regard
Neeraj Sharma

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
BigCity27 said:
Actually I think rellosk is right. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there was a Felix Sanchez who played for the Cubs. Wasn't he a pitcher? Wasn't too good, though.

p.s. i need amelia vega's contact info as well :D
When you get in touch with her and if she asks it is ok for you to give her my info just so you know.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
OK, what kind of home-made or ghetto-a$$ company do you work for that nominates folks and dont have contact info for them? Better yet, how good are you at your job that you dont have other efficient ways to get this info rather than post on DR1!!

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that this is your situation (Because when I first got into PR I went through it): You are brand new to the industry and your boss did not give you her Palm Pilot contacts nor you have access to the old-a$$Rolodex that is in the corner of her office. So you want to impress him/her by getting this info on your own. This is what you can do: If the person that had your job before you is not available for you to contact, or you simply do not want to ask anyone around you then you can do the following. Cold-call ALL talent agencies until ONE of them points you in the right direction. Post this question in the message forums at spanish magazine websites or a gossip-type one (i.e. People en Espa?ol, Vanidades, Glamour en Espa?ol, etc). Google these people - you wont believe what you get back.

Try other venues other than DR1.com for this type of thing. If you look (read) around this forum, you will notice that it is not the best use of your time for this type of info.

Wish you the best!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
neerajsharma said:
Hello reader
I am Student and a fashion Photographer. I came to know that you know about the contact information about Miss Universe 2003 Amelia Vega.
I will be highly thankful to you if you help to find her contact information and in return i will try by best in every respect to treat you. Ia m expecting her
email, city, home addr, telephone etc
you can reply me on my email :: shiningstarkn@rediffmail.com

With regard
Neeraj Sharma

Don't sit by your computer waiting for this information too soon. Stalkers would like to know as well I suspect.