Is he the British Council

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
I'm trying to get in contact with the British Council in Puerto Plata. His name Mr. Mendes. Address, Telephone # email would be helpful. Does anyone know him?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I think you refer to Genni Mendez who is the British Consular agent whilst the Hon. Consul lives in Miami! Mendez (as he is mainly known) works as a lawyer as his income providing business (Brits don't pay Honourary positions!!) has an e-mail address o Genni_Mendez@hotmail.com. You might have to chase him up a bit as he gets very busy & responds to the URGENT requirements of his clientelle!! PM me if you need his 'phone number! ~ Grahame.

Dec 9, 2002
I called him a couple of times recently and he was most helpful - I reckoned that if I phoned, rather than emailed, he couldn't decide beforehand whether I was urgent or not ;) ;)

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
Thank you

BushBaby said:
I think you refer to Genni Mendez who is the British Consular agent whilst the Hon. Consul lives in Miami! Mendez (as he is mainly known) works as a lawyer as his income providing business (Brits don't pay Honourary positions!!) has an e-mail address o Genni_Mendez@hotmail.com. You might have to chase him up a bit as he gets very busy & responds to the URGENT requirements of his clientelle!! PM me if you need his 'phone number! ~ Grahame.

Thank you for the information.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
?

BushBaby said:

Yes Graham,

He is a very efficient person and very helpful. Why on earth does Wendy the British Consulate for DR live in Miami.??

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ladybird said:
Yes Graham,

He is a very efficient person and very helpful. Why on earth does Wendy the British Consulate for DR live in Miami.??

WENDY?? Who 'dat 'den??

I think you refer to CINDY Salem who had/has been David Salem's successor since his untimely death from cancer in 1998. ~ Grahame