Wanting to meet some DR1 members....

Status
Not open for further replies.

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
I will be in the DR from the 14th to the 27th of April to see my beautiful Dominican wife. We thought it might be nice to meet some of you, especially the people who gave us some support on someof our threads here. Hell I would even enjoy meeting the lady who said I wasn't a great "catch". So if anyone wants to meet a couple who is really in love and have a few Presidentes, let me know here in the forum or PM me. We will be in Sto Dgo on the 23rd and 24th and I'm already planning to meet one DR1 memebr there. The rest of the time, we will pretty much be stuck in Nagua, but if anyone feels adventurous and wants to go out to the club with us there, let me know and we will arrange it. I garuntee you'll have a good time, and for all you fat old gringos out there, I'm sure you will get lots of attention from all the negritas there, and it will be a chance to get away from the tourist towns. If you cannot get to Nagua, we may decide to take a guagua to see you. I'm not renting a car this time because the mamaguevo that I usually rent from wants me to rent the entire 2 weeks at $53 US per day. A rich Americano I am not.

Anyway, if anyone has questions please post them, we would love to see you.

-Tim

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
twincactus said:
I garuntee you'll have a good time,
I'm not renting a car this time because the mamaguevo that I usually rent ....
-Tim
I certainly hope your wife didn't refine your spanish speaking skills. I can see we will have a wonderful time drinking beers and having a very intellectual conversation.
AZB

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
So maybe I was a little hard on him....

AZB said:
I certainly hope your wife didn't refine your spanish speaking skills. I can see we will have a wonderful time drinking beers and having a very intellectual conversation.
AZB

Hehehe, AZB, you always crack me up. Yes, I probably wouldn't talk that way to her brother who is an architect, or her sister, who is going to university in Sto Dgo, or maybe not even you after a few beers, but really. This guy is her neighbor, they both own businesses, and he is just terrible as a businessman. He made the statement that since I am a blanquito, I should have enough money to rent the car for the 2 weeks. Well I do have the money, but I don't want to pay him for a vehicle that might let me sit somewhere between Nagua and the capitol. Too bad I'm not going to be anywhere near Santiago, I would love to meet you. Keep in touch, I think we are taking the bus to Sto Dgo, and they have a stop in Santiago. Maybe we could have that beer. I promise I won't even call you co?o. ;)

-Tim

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
twincactus said:
Hehehe, AZB, you always crack me up. Yes, I probably wouldn't talk that way to her brother who is an architect, or her sister, who is going to university in Sto Dgo, or maybe not even you after a few beers, but really. This guy is her neighbor, they both own businesses, and he is just terrible as a businessman. He made the statement that since I am a blanquito, I should have enough money to rent the car for the 2 weeks. Well I do have the money, but I don't want to pay him for a vehicle that might let me sit somewhere between Nagua and the capitol. Too bad I'm not going to be anywhere near Santiago, I would love to meet you. Keep in touch, I think we are taking the bus to Sto Dgo, and they have a stop in Santiago. Maybe we could have that beer. I promise I won't even call you co?o. ;)

-Tim
Come to santiago someday and lets have a few beers in my favorite bar with papa hillbilly.
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hope to see you

twincactus said:
We thought it might be nice to meet some of you, especially the people who gave us some support on someof our threads here.
-Tim

Having gallbladder surgery on the 18th of April and hope to be in the DR April 25 - 29. Would love to get together. More information later.

Chuckuindy

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
twincactus said:
I will be in the DR from the 14th to the 27th of April to see my beautiful Dominican wife. We thought it might be nice to meet some of you, especially the people who gave us some support on someof our threads here. Hell I would even enjoy meeting the lady who said I wasn't a great "catch". So if anyone wants to meet a couple who is really in love and have a few Presidentes, let me know here in the forum or PM me. We will be in Sto Dgo on the 23rd and 24th and I'm already planning to meet one DR1 memebr there. The rest of the time, we will pretty much be stuck in Nagua, but if anyone feels adventurous and wants to go out to the club with us there, let me know and we will arrange it. I garuntee you'll have a good time, and for all you fat old gringos out there, I'm sure you will get lots of attention from all the negritas there, and it will be a chance to get away from the tourist towns. If you cannot get to Nagua, we may decide to take a guagua to see you. I'm not renting a car this time because the mamaguevo that I usually rent from wants me to rent the entire 2 weeks at $53 US per day. A rich Americano I am not.

Anyway, if anyone has questions please post them, we would love to see you.

-Tim
I will be in Punta Cana that week and would love to come and meet you two. I'm not a fat gringo I'm a skinny white chick from Jersey lol
If you let me know where you guys are going to be in Sto Dgo I will come. I don't want to be stuck at the AI the whole time. I know it will be fun!
Hope to see you--
--Shyla

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!!

Edited by Tim H, for going off Topic.
Thanks
:smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
Jevi!

AZB said:
Come to santiago someday and lets have a few beers in my favorite bar with papa hillbilly.
AZB

AZB, if there is any possibility we will be there, I would love to do it! You'll have to speak English though as my spanish is ....well.....sucky. I have a feeling we are going to be trying to get too much into this trip in just 2 weeks, so we might have to save it for next time. I should be here again in 2 or 3 months.

-Tim

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
Shyla said:
I will be in Punta Cana that week and would love to come and meet you two. I'm not a fat gringo I'm a skinny white chick from Jersey lol
If you let me know where you guys are going to be in Sto Dgo I will come. I don't want to be stuck at the AI the whole time. I know it will be fun!
Hope to see you--
--Shyla

Shyla that would be GREAT! We are meeting another DR1 member down there to introduce him to my wife's sister.
Thanks
I can assure you we aren't axe murderers, hehe. If you want to make plans, please PM me.

-Tim

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
Bueno.

chuckuindy said:
Having gallbladder surgery on the 18th of April and hope to be in the DR April 25 - 29. Would love to get together. More information later.

Chuckuindy

Chuck,

Hope all goes well with your surgery.
Thanks
, and we will figure out the when and where. I have been thinking about renting the car the last few days I am there to go to Caberera or maybe Playa Grande. Not sure about that yet but if I do we could meet you up there somewhere if you are going to be on the north coast. Let me know. I leave here on the 13th and internet will be spotty as we will be in and out of Nagua.

-Tim

P.S. Aren't you also a fat old gringo like me with a young novia?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Tim,

You didn't say, but I'd guess since you are heading to Nagua, you are flying into POP. The rental car rates from the major companies at the airport are the best I've seen in a while. Why let the xxxxxx mess up you plans?

twincactus said:
Chuck,

Hope all goes well with your surgery.
Thanks
and we will figure out the when and where. I have been thinking about renting the car the last few days I am there to go to Caberera or maybe Playa Grande. Not sure about that yet but if I do we could meet you up there somewhere if you are going to be on the north coast. Let me know. I leave here on the 13th and internet will be spotty as we will be in and out of Nagua.

-Tim

P.S. Aren't you also a fat old gringo like me with a young novia?

Thanks
Badpiece ;)

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
What was I thinking?

Thanks

Hehe you're right. I should have known that would be the case. ;) I'm not worried, I just didn't want someone's personal opinion to keep some potential friends from meeting with us. There hasn't been much response so I guess everybody is either busy or doesn't want to touch the topic now. I will be watching the thread until I leave on the 13th. I sure would like to meet up with those guys.

-Tim

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Not me

Thanks

Thanks

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
What?

Thanks

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
Good luck with...

chuckuindy said:

Chuckuindy
...your surgery and getting down to DR. I'm only staying until 25th but will try to extend 2 days to hang out and have the el presidentes with you!
--Shyla

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen to yourself!

Did I said that there was a problem?.

I told them to check their pm's because I am driving to Santiago to see AZB when I get to the DR.

X
XX
XXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX
Edited by Tim H.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
chuckuindy said:
XX is to old for me. Unless you get these Dominican women young you have a hard time training them.

Chuckuindy

That?s it on the under the legal age of consent remarks!
I will not play with this one, if you are inviting trouble by straying off the original topic of a get-together, and inject you own agenda in to this, my agenda will simply be to get you banned from DR1, this is you 1st and ONLY WARNING.

Thanks
Tim H.

Status
Not open for further replies.