Bikini Contest tonight

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hotel Adventura just east of Cabarete Center at "Isla Verde Turnoff" and one Long block in on the left is having a Bikini Party tonight which should be loads of fun. From 10 to 12 PM but the bar is open till the last person drops:)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Hotel Adventura just east of Cabarete Center at "Isla Verde Turnoff" and one Long block in on the left is having a Bikini Party tonight which should be loads of fun. From 10 to 12 PM but the bar is open till the last person drops:)
So let me get it straight, I should get excited about seeing a bunch of fat ugly hookers from sosua / cabarete posing in hooker bikini? No thanks.
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
It will be better than seeing them NAKID! LOL

Actually there are some good looking gals from Santiago and Moca staying there. I stopped there last night. 54 entries so far.

I remember one time we were with Rob and about 5 gals. 4 from Santiago and 1 from Sosua. The standout was the one from Sosua and the others barked but I won't bother you with BS abstractions like truth any longer:)

Enjoy the beach when you finish work today:) I love this guy!

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Escott said:
It will be better than seeing them NAKID! LOL I stopped there last night. 54 entries so far.

And me without a airplane ticket!

BTW Scott what number will you be wearing?