Guess who's NOT gonna win Miss Universe?

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
accidental

I dont know about anyone else but that does not look accidental to me. I mean she must know what she's wearing (or not) under that dress, so for her to come out and pull her dress open like that makes you wonder.

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Which candidate is that? The still is way to blurry to recognize.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
She was representing the Puerto Rican community, her name is Janelyz Rodriguez. Apparently she had alot going for her until this.

My wife trains candidates for pageants and according to her its not uncommon for them not to wear underwear, they don't expect anyone to find out and it makes the panty line easier to deal with. Since they practice that flourish with the slit dress so many times its more or less of a habit, (standard move for decending steps on stage) the decision not to wear panties may have been last-minute and hence the mistake.

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
MrMike said:
She was representing the Puerto Rican community, her name is Janelyz Rodriguez. Apparently she had alot going for her until this.

My wife trains candidates for pageants and according to her its not uncommon for them not to wear underwear, they don't expect anyone to find out and it makes the panty line easier to deal with. Since they practice that flourish with the slit dress so many times its more or less of a habit, (standard move for decending steps on stage) the decision not to wear panties may have been last-minute and hence the mistake.

I just figured it was her & she had one of the better portfolio, it is a shame but it isn't the first controversy over a Miss Dominican Republic candidate, I heard once a Miss Santiago stripped or flashed on a TV show/public apperance.

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
NICE SHOT!!
She's representing the Puta constituency. She's got my vote.
TEHAMA

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Readytogo said:
Try enlarging that picture with a graphics program and you will quickly see the work of a "photo shopper" ;)
Meaning what? The picture's a fake?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Take a closer look!

The head and body are from two seperate "models".
I have no problem with either half.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Since the pictures like 450x450 there's really no additional detail to see by enlarging, (unless you're blind) it's a video freeze-frame so its blurry and I don't see where the head was changed, I do see a necklace though.

Granted the picture may be enhanced, it's not my work so I can't say. But the event is real nonetheless.

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
You guys take all the fun out it. Who cares? Just enjoy the peek at the coochie. And remember, that how Sharon Stone's career began :lick:
TEHAMA

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I enlarged...

the picture 400% and all I have to say is that she needs to sunbathe in the nude more often. Nice shot though; wish I'd been there with my telephoto.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If It's On "PRIMER IMPACTO" It HAS To Be True????????

I vote for "FAKE"! Every Dominicana I know has that "baby" WELL SHAVED!!

Unless those are "Flies"??????

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:

LOL You are soooooo OOPS I fell of my chair laughing.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ran it throught my photoimpression program, blew it up and lightened it up and that is not flies. ;) ;) ;)

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
Criss Colon said:

LMAO , you are a nasty MFer , lol , but i always hear that all these beauty pagent types always have something wrong and to the extreme(e.g smelly feet,bad hygiene,hairy armpits,) or some huge turn off that no one would expect . so i dont doubt she got a hairy popola