Moving Back!!! Anyone got city pics?

narias

Apr 12, 2004
Hi everyone. I'm moving back to Santo Domingo after living in the U.S. for the last 12 years. I haven't visited since 1998 and understand the city has changed a lot! Do any of you know of any websites where I could see current pictures of the city? I've been able to find some shots of the Ciudad Colonial and numerous monuments but nothing of the city. I'm looking for pics of the malls I hear so much about, and the new streets and elevados and everything that must have changed in the past decade.
Thanks for any help!!!!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Also you can check www.sdq.com many pictures of Santo Domingo, and the latest and newer mall here in Santo Domingo, the web is www.maleconcenter.com now we have the highest building in the caribbean, 32 floors. Next to mall will be the Hilton Santo Domingo hotel with 22 floors and 226 rooms.

welcome!!!!

narias

Apr 12, 2004
:eek: WOW!!! Thanks so much for the websites. That is impressive!

I know it sounds silly but I get goosebumps every time I see pictures. I've loved the time I've spent in the U.S. and I'm very grateful for all the opportunities, but right now I'm ready to start a new stage of my life back home.

Thanks again :cool: