Help finding civil office in Boca Chica

sgazda

Apr 11, 2005
Can anyone help me. I am trying to obtain a marriage certifcate from 1994. I was told I need to contact the civil office where I was married. If anyone could help me with the phone number or email address of the civil office in Boca Chica,DR I would really appreicate it. Thanks. Sue

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Boy, I have been on every street in the town and if there is anything like a civil office I haven't seen it. Good question. The only official buildings I can recall are the PN and Politur stations (PN has the courts as well) and the school district office adjacent to the big school. Are you sure they have one - you can try the superpages for the DR and use the term (hope this is spelled ok) - wait here it is:

AYUNTAMIENTO MUNICIPAL
Direcci?n: DELEGACION BOCA CHICA BC
Tel?fono: 523-4221

FYI the link is http://www.amarillas.com.do/gobierno/gobierno.asp

Pick Region este and don't enter anything to search and you get all the govenment listings.

sgazda

Apr 11, 2005
Thanks for your help.

ricktoronto said:
Boy, I have been on every street in the town and if there is anything like a civil office I haven't seen it. Good question. The only official buildings I can recall are the PN and Politur stations (PN has the courts as well) and the school district office adjacent to the big school. Are you sure they have one - you can try the superpages for the DR and use the term (hope this is spelled ok) - wait here it is:

AYUNTAMIENTO MUNICIPAL
Direcci?n: DELEGACION BOCA CHICA BC
Tel?fono: 523-4221

FYI the link is http://www.amarillas.com.do/gobierno/gobierno.asp

Pick Region este and don't enter anything to search and you get all the govenment listings.

Thanks alot for your help. I will try that number from Boca Chica and hopefully someone there speaks English as my Spanish has gottern pretty rusty over the years.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
sgazda said:
Thanks alot for your help. I will try that number from Boca Chica and hopefully someone there speaks English as my Spanish has gottern pretty rusty over the years.

To be honest the odds are about 100:1 against that being the case.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Boca Chica Civil Offical

The office is located in a little square at the east end of Duarte. You can walk into it from either street or as coming from D'nancy rest. The police usually store their jet skis right in front of the office. If all was done properly it is also filed in Santo Domingo.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
More

Civil Ofical is Dr. Rafael Alberto Luciano Corominas, Oficial del Estado Civil de Novena Circunscripcion, Boca Chica. No one in BC knew where it was when we were looking for it!!