Link to Dominican Marketplace website??

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Cessie said:
Looking for the dominican marketplace website...anyone???

Thx..Cessie

Hi Cessie,
I think this is the one: www.XXXXX.XXX

Edited: I'm not being paranoid, it one of the few, and I mean few, rules around here. I'm e-mailing Rob@DR1.com and if he says it's good, cool. I'll put the link back up.

Thanks
Tim H.
:smoke:

and Timex, stop being paranoid!
This forum is about helping people giving them the info they need.
Thus, if the poster asks for a website, we can only post the name of a website. This has nothing to do with free advertising.
Bartolomeo

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Keith R said:
Bartolomeo, you can always e-mail or PM Cessie with the info.

Keith, I am only critisizing the inconsistency of the Moderators on this. Links to websites of merengue/bachata artists, hotels, airlines, even a Presidente beer advertisement lately, in other dr1 forums are apparently allowed. And rightfully so, since each time they were used as an answer to a DR related question and 'on-topic'. This case is no different, and if the moderator would look up the posting-history of the OP he would see there is no reason to suspect that she is a 'spammer'.
I just find this 'Big Brother is watching you'-attitude of Timex very irritating. We are not little schoolchildren.
Bartolomeo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Bartolomeo67 said:
Keith, I am only critisizing the inconsistency of the Moderators on this. Links to websites of merengue/bachata artists, hotels, airlines, even a Presidente beer advertisement lately, in other dr1 forums are apparently allowed. And rightfully so, since each time they were used as an answer to a DR related question and 'on-topic'. This case is no different, and if the moderator would look up the posting-history of the OP he would see there is no reason to suspect that she is a 'spammer'.
I just find this 'Big Brother is watching you'-attitude of Timex very irritating. We are not little schoolchildren.
Bartolomeo

The problem is that we receive a mountain of spam everyday.
Many posts are deleted that you will never see that relate to spam.
Some slip by us, other links we allow for various reasons.

If something has been deleted or edited, it was for a reason.
Maybe for a reason that's not obvious to a non-admin or moderator on DR1.

Except it and move on...

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Bartolomeo67 said:
Bartolomeo
Bartolomeo, I was only making a suggestion of a way for you to still help Cessie (and anyone else wishing to know the website address) and work around Tim's prohibition.

Each moderator makes this call case-by-case based on his best judgment, although when we have doubts we often consult Rob, the ultimate judge on all things here on DR1. I'm not going to question Tim's judgment, especially since I know well how difficult a call it can be -- we've had spam, quasi-spam and some grey area cases in the Environment Forum too. And I know, as you should by now, once Rob makes his decision, case is closed.

Regards,
Keith