Flying Soon- Need Secured Hotel In SD

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Flying Soon- Need Secure/Save Hotel In SD

I am heading to Santo Domingo on the 22nd and I would like to leave my luggages at a secured and safe hotel. Preferably in the Zona Colonial.

Money is no problem as long as the place is secured. I also do not want to pay an arm and a leg since I will just drop my belongings and be on the "go". I will probably sleep there 4 times out of 9 days but I need to know that my things will be there when I get back.

Any ideas?

Ps: please don't tell me about the Napolitano since I dropped my 'things" there and when I came back 3 days later from La Romana, someone "borrowed" my ipod and forgot to return it!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Never mind!

miguel said:
I am heading to Santo Domingo on the 22nd and I would like to leave my luggages at a secured and safe hotel. Preferably in the Zona Colonial.

Money is no problem as long as the place is secured. I also do not want to pay an arm and a leg since I will just drop my belongings and be on the "go". I will probably sleep there 4 times out of 9 days but I need to know that my things will be there when I get back.

Any ideas?

Ps: please don't tell me about the Napolitano since I dropped my 'things" there and when I came back 3 days later from La Romana, someone "borrowed" my ipod and forgot to return it!.
Never mind, I was told about a place today and it's already booked!.

Jun 5, 2004
Do a search in some place like hotels.com pick the best ones you like and call them up and ask them what type of security they have. I dont think that things in the Dominican Republic are that bad tha you have to worry that much about it is it that bad?

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Hear is one

apdomini100max said:
Do a search in some place like hotels.com pick the best ones you like and call them up and ask them what type of security they have. I dont think that things in the Dominican Republic are that bad tha you have to worry that much about it is it that bad?

Apart-Hotel Parque 809-682-6430
www.condo-parque.ch.vu/ edge of colonial zone palo hincado #165
Owner speaks french,english,german,spanish, some italian