Thread: Flying Soon- Need Secured Hotel In SD

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Flying Soon- Need Secure/Save Hotel In SD

I am heading to Santo Domingo on the 22nd and I would like to leave my luggages at a secured and safe hotel. Preferably in the Zona Colonial.

Money is no problem as long as the place is secured. I also do not want to pay an arm and a leg since I will just drop my belongings and be on the "go". I will probably sleep there 4 times out of 9 days but I need to know that my things will be there when I get back.

Any ideas?

Ps: please don't tell me about the Napolitano since I dropped my 'things" there and when I came back 3 days later from La Romana, someone "borrowed" my ipod and forgot to return it!.
    Last edited by miguel; 04-13-2005 at 12:16 PM.

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Never mind!

Quote Originally Posted by miguel
    I am heading to Santo Domingo on the 22nd and I would like to leave my luggages at a secured and safe hotel. Preferably in the Zona Colonial.

Money is no problem as long as the place is secured. I also do not want to pay an arm and a leg since I will just drop my belongings and be on the "go". I will probably sleep there 4 times out of 9 days but I need to know that my things will be there when I get back.

Any ideas?

Ps: please don't tell me about the Napolitano since I dropped my 'things" there and when I came back 3 days later from La Romana, someone "borrowed" my ipod and forgot to return it!.
    Never mind, I was told about a place today and it's already booked!.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miguel
    Never mind, I was told about a place today and it's already booked!.
    Which hotel did you use? How was it? (We're looking into a vacation in SD.)

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Do a search in some place like hotels.com pick the best ones you like and call them up and ask them what type of security they have. I dont think that things in the Dominican Republic are that bad tha you have to worry that much about it is it that bad?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hear is one

Quote Originally Posted by apdomini100max
    Do a search in some place like hotels.com pick the best ones you like and call them up and ask them what type of security they have. I dont think that things in the Dominican Republic are that bad tha you have to worry that much about it is it that bad?

Apart-Hotel Parque 809-682-6430
    www.condo-parque.ch.vu/ edge of colonial zone palo hincado #165
    Owner speaks french,english,german,spanish, some italian