Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to be home (not)

The temperature shock wave of going from a balmy 80*F to -3*C is still wracking my body after coming home to Canada! Lake Ni****ing is still frozen & there is still snow on the North Bay ski hill... I wish we were back in the DR, but a family medical problem made us return early, however we will be able to keep track of things in the DR through our daily visit to DR1 and the Message boards. Thanks Robert! Canadian Bob.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Canadian Bob.....I DON"T BELIEVE IT!!!!

You live in North Bay?????????
    God man....you obviously haven't read the archive threads!!
    I live (when I'm not in the DR) in North Bay as does Corolla24!!
    Sheesh we could have a DR1 reunion right there during the summer!!
    I check in with the Torbay cottage and city hall webcams every couple of days while here as well as reading the Nugget online (headlines and obits!).
    For heavens sakes PM me and we'll swap info!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MommC
    You live in North Bay?????????
    God man....you obviously haven't read the archive threads!!
    I live (when I'm not in the DR) in North Bay as does Corolla24!!
    Sheesh we could have a DR1 reunion right there during the summer!!
    I check in with the Torbay cottage and city hall webcams every couple of days while here as well as reading the Nugget online (headlines and obits!).
    For heavens sakes PM me and we'll swap info!!
    Good to hear from you! I can't seem to figure out how to PM you... clue me in please...Canadian Bob. (El Stupido).

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to private messages on the upper right hand part of the screen, click on it and you will see a new screen with options on the left hand side, click on send new message and then type in the persons name and away you go!
    I tried sending you a pm to explain this, but it said that you have chosen to not receive private mesages, so you may have to go and configure your options.
    Hope that helps!
    P.S. Up here in Nestor Falls, south of Kenora,On - we have green grass and no snow, sorry to hear about your situation!!! Although, we have had snow since October so it is a welcome change!
    Marlie

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marliejaneca
    Go to private messages on the upper right hand part of the screen, click on it and you will see a new screen with options on the left hand side, click on send new message and then type in the persons name and away you go!
    I tried sending you a pm to explain this, but it said that you have chosen to not receive private mesages, so you may have to go and configure your options.
    Hope that helps!
    P.S. Up here in Nestor Falls, south of Kenora,On - we have green grass and no snow, sorry to hear about your situation!!! Although, we have had snow since October so it is a welcome change!
    Marlie
    It might be easier to click the username on the upper left-hand part of the post and select "Send a private message to ..." (It avoids typos wehn entreing the ursernmae).

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Oops!!

You are right rellosk, that would be easier, wish I had thought about that!!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by marliejaneca
    Hope that helps!
    Marlie
    Thanks Marlie! I did finally get the "PM" thing sorted out!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rellosk
    It might be easier to click the username on the upper left-hand part of the post and select "Send a private message to ..." (It avoids typos wehn entreing the ursernmae).
    Thanks rellosk! I had to go through my CP & do some editing... Easy when you know how!!! Thanks, Canadian Bob.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How's the weather today CanadianBob???

It's hot,hot, hot here in Juan Dolio!
    Should I be posting the Juan Dolio weather report while Dunhill is away?
    Saw him outside his office the other day and he said they were leaving on a little business trip to the north coast and he expected it to start raining as soon as they hit BC! He said that's usually what happens when they have installations to do up north!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MommC
    It's hot,hot, hot here in Juan Dolio!
    Should I be posting the Juan Dolio weather report while Dunhill is away?
    Saw him outside his office the other day and he said they were leaving on a little business trip to the north coast and he expected it to start raining as soon as they hit BC! He said that's usually what happens when they have installations to do up north!
    The lake is still froozz & -3*C again tonight! Gradually getting acclimatized again.... Canadian Bob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast