April 30th NY get together

Date April 30th
Time 7:30 PM (American time please)
Location Calidad Latina Restaurant 19 street and 9th ave Manhattan

This is the location so all I need to know who is coming so I can get a big enough table for us all. We will do it here and next time one of our NJ posters can hook something up in NJ possibly in June/July.

Badpiece ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Ah, I really HATE to say this-I would love to make this outing, but...I'll be in CABARETE UNTIL MAY 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Badpiece, I'm sorry I was away (Dallas) and I just got back - that's why I didnt follow up with the thread.

Can we dance in this place? I'll go, we can plan the Jersey outing for next time.

Talldrink said:
Badpiece, I'm sorry I was away (Dallas) and I just got back - that's why I didnt follow up with the thread.

Can we dance in this place? I'll go, we can plan the Jersey outing for next time.

You can dance if you like it is a small restaurant with good food and my friend is the owner. It is good to hang out and drink and talk like we do at most gatherings at a lot lower price and more centrally located I think.
Badpiece

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
Foiled again by schedules!

I'll try to make it-would love to-but I'll be in Sto Dgo until then. If we have one in June/July I know I'll be there.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
since they, finally, got 3 people together, lets just close this thread before anyone else falls out.
AZB (giggling in a corner)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AZB said:
since they, finally, got 3 people together, lets just close this thread before anyone else falls out.
AZB (giggling in a corner)
Too late!

I won't be able to make it. I will try to make the June/July get-together, as long as it's not Father's Day or Independence Day (US) weekend.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
ewwww

I've got to say, Larr, you're not exactly in my good books these days for mentioning my a$$ all the time, but .... poor you.

hahahahahaha

PS Have been having lots of fun with the gals over at Larry's Bar.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hey

You folks planning on being there past 11?

The reason I ask is because I'll be working from home that day and get off work at 10:00 p.m. so by the time I make it down there it will be eleven-ish.

Let me know.

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
unfortunatly, I dont have any hot dates planned for that weekend, so I will come solo for the saturday nite party.