Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking to rent in Playa Dorada

Playa Dorada
    hi there looking to rent in Playa Dorada and to work in this area
    also looking to work in this area aswell in the Entertainment as dj
    Have be well established in the music bussines from Usa and Europen area
    60,70,80,90 and to day best music. Get that party going
    I have been work as a dj for over 20 year , Ha i start young and still young
    you can get in touch with me here
    Hola allí mirando para alquilar en Playa Dorada y para trabajar en esta área mirando también trabajar en este aswell
    de área en el Entretenimiento como Dj Tiene sea establecido bien en el bussines de la música de Eeuu y de área de
    Europen 60.70.80.90 y al día mejor música. Obtenga ese partido que va ha sido el trabajo como un Dj para sobre 20
    año, Ah empiezo a jóvenes y todavía joven usted puede ponerse en contacto conmigo aquí
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Playa Dorada is a tourist complex, consisting of 14 hotels, golf club, plaza etc.
    You can not rent there, unless you are buy from any of the vacation clubs.
    Playa Dorada is a bit outside Puerto Plata, that is the closest residencial areas to Playa Dorada.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The workers have to live some where ?

The workers have to live some where ? But where
    Ha ! when i live in Florida it was a holiday rezort and us worker live behind the big hotels and apartment so for me it was a 10 min walk to work at night time ...

So where do the works live ?

What are the local hang out for the locals ? pubs/clubs are is just the holday makers that go out for a beer ?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Playa Dorada isn't Florida. You have obviously never visited Playa Dorada - why do you think you want to live and work in a place you know nothing about?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The employees live in their homes in and around Puerto Plata.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican Babe
    Playa Dorada isn't Florida. You have obviously never visited Playa Dorada - why do you think you want to live and work in a place you know nothing about?
    will i dont know the the place , but will soon when i get there next wed and will fine out more here .
    I have found it quot hard to get in/fo on this area as to outher forums ( not DR )

have lived in 7s places and by going there dose help but like off try to fine out where a good place to buy a 2nd hand car ... is there nay one cheap and reliable .... dose any one have a name and where to go to ?

Dominican bABE THANK YOU
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I think you are in for a rather rude awakening

There are DJs by the hundreds here. There is no work for an intnerant DJ looking to live in paradise.

Anybody want to have a party? Call me and I'll get you five quotes for DJs that will show up at your party with computers, amps and the whole 9 yards.

Sorry Karma, but just come and enjoy your visit....

HB

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, have mixer, will travel. Karma, that describes every second Dominican. This market is saturated.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I´d say as well, enjoy a great holiday here on the island.. it is incredible beautiful and interesting in all aspects..
    Don´t expect to find work as a DJ.. they are 16 on a dozen here..
    and the culture, as well as music is very different..both the local hangouts and the tourist discos around in Playa Dorada at the hotels.
    You´ll see when you come, this is not Florida and there is no one searching for people to hire.
    Life is different here, as in any country, and it takes some time learning it.