Feb 9, 2005
Playa Dorada
hi there looking to rent in Playa Dorada and to work in this area
also looking to work in this area aswell in the Entertainment as dj
Have be well established in the music bussines from Usa and Europen area
60,70,80,90 and to day best music. Get that party going
I have been work as a dj for over 20 year , Ha i start young and still young
you can get in touch with me here
Hola all? mirando para alquilar en Playa Dorada y para trabajar en esta ?rea mirando tambi?n trabajar en este aswell
de ?rea en el Entretenimiento como Dj Tiene sea establecido bien en el bussines de la m?sica de Eeuu y de ?rea de
Europen 60.70.80.90 y al d?a mejor m?sica. Obtenga ese partido que va ha sido el trabajo como un Dj para sobre 20
a?o, Ah empiezo a j?venes y todav?a joven usted puede ponerse en contacto conmigo aqu?

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Playa Dorada is a tourist complex, consisting of 14 hotels, golf club, plaza etc.
You can not rent there, unless you are buy from any of the vacation clubs.
Playa Dorada is a bit outside Puerto Plata, that is the closest residencial areas to Playa Dorada.

Feb 9, 2005
The workers have to live some where ?

The workers have to live some where ? But where
Ha ! when i live in Florida it was a holiday rezort and us worker live behind the big hotels and apartment so for me it was a 10 min walk to work at night time ...

So where do the works live ?

What are the local hang out for the locals ? pubs/clubs are is just the holday makers that go out for a beer ?

Dec 9, 2002
Playa Dorada isn't Florida. You have obviously never visited Playa Dorada - why do you think you want to live and work in a place you know nothing about?

Feb 9, 2005
Dominican Babe said:
Playa Dorada isn't Florida. You have obviously never visited Playa Dorada - why do you think you want to live and work in a place you know nothing about?
will i dont know the the place , but will soon when i get there next wed and will fine out more here .
I have found it quot hard to get in/fo on this area as to outher forums ( not DR )

have lived in 7s places and by going there dose help but like off try to fine out where a good place to buy a 2nd hand car ... is there nay one cheap and reliable .... dose any one have a name and where to go to ?

Dominican bABE THANK YOU

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think you are in for a rather rude awakening

There are DJs by the hundreds here. There is no work for an intnerant DJ looking to live in paradise.

Anybody want to have a party? Call me and I'll get you five quotes for DJs that will show up at your party with computers, amps and the whole 9 yards.

Sorry Karma, but just come and enjoy your visit....

HB :(:(:(

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I?d say as well, enjoy a great holiday here on the island.. it is incredible beautiful and interesting in all aspects..
Don?t expect to find work as a DJ.. they are 16 on a dozen here..
and the culture, as well as music is very different..both the local hangouts and the tourist discos around in Playa Dorada at the hotels.
You?ll see when you come, this is not Florida and there is no one searching for people to hire.
Life is different here, as in any country, and it takes some time learning it.
;)