Summer School in DR

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
Hello, I will be going to D.R. in a few moth. I have a ten year old son who will need to attend a private american school.
WE will be staying Santo Domingo, so if anyone knows of a good school
either in Capital please let me know. My son does not speak Spanish which is why he needs to enroll in an american school. Thanks for the help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just English Language school will suffice

While there are several American-owned and operated clip joints, there are tons of English language schools in Santo Domingo.
Carl Morgan, New Horizons.
Saint George
Etc
Etc

I am sure that one of the denizens of Santo Domingo will chime in with a ton of suggestions.

HB :D:D

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
Hillbilly said:
While there are several American-owned and operated clip joints, there are tons of English language schools in Santo Domingo.
Carl Morgan, New Horizons.
Saint George
Etc
Etc

I am sure that one of the denizens of Santo Domingo will chime in with a ton of suggestions.

HB :D:D

Thank you, for the advice.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
HB always knows what is where.....I was gonna say those schools too. There's nothing near that area. However, if you were closer to Arroyo Hondo or have transportation for the kids, it wouldn't matter. Dominico-Americano has a good summer school program and so does New Horizons. Just look around, I went to a very small bilingual school while I was there. I had summer school too but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Carol Morgan is pretty expensive but it's definitely worth a look.