Need your opinions asap

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Let me first start off by saying that I just returned from DR three weeks ago and I had an excellent time in BC and the Countryside.

However I have recently been offered a new job that starts on the apr 18 so that leaves room for another 4 day getaway this weekend.

So should I take this trip for one last hurrah and overload the MP's presidentes and such, or should i be a responsible adult and prepare for the new position? I only ask because since i am just starting the job, its gonna be sometime before its acceptable to take a vacation.

Let me know your thoughts.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
What are you going to do for those 4 days if not enjoy yourself? If it will be a while before your next vacation, get it out of your system NOW!!!! The Presidentes are waiting for you!!!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Berzin said:
What are you going to do for those 4 days if not enjoy yourself? If it will be a while before your next vacation, get it out of your system NOW!!!! The Presidentes are waiting for you!!!

Totally agree. What the heck!!! Life is short - ENJOY IT.

lsylla01

Aug 10, 2004
Don't wanna be part of the should of would of could of club. Get on out there and have fun until 11:59:59 PM April 17th like a responsible adult would. I know I would!!!

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
I am so surprised at the positive responses...thank you so much..Well Im just waitng to take the drug test before i go rather than after :nervous:

I found a flight on aa.com for 383 rt for tomorrow night

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
You should be a responsible adult and prepare for your new position!

I don't have a job, so you could send me the money and I'll go to yhe DR and have fun for you. ;)

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Thank you all for your support..I made the trip and i am back ready for tomorrow. Right now im listening to La boda by Aventura and thinking of my favorite lady.

There is no way u can convince me that i am not living the american dream ;)