courier

R

ROBERT SAUNDERS

Good MORNING. I have two questions to which i would appreciate help with. First i need to have immigration papers sent to my wife in Jarabacoa from Canada, which is the most reliable company to use as a courier. Second request, can anyone recommend a reliable lawyer for her to use, she has a fair understanding of english but she would probably need some assistance with the form to insure the grammar and information is correct. Any information that will help will be appreciated. Thanlks Bob saunders Courtenay B.C. Canada

J

Jack Wampler

I highly recommend Fabio Guzman. You can reach him at drlawyer.com on the internet. He frequently contributes legal opinions here on DR1. Fabio has assisted me in a number of legal issues and Im sure you would find him to be excellent as have I.

P

P.T.

DHL Worldwide Express has provide me with good service to the island. You may contact them in Canada using the following toll free number at 800-387-7783 or in Richmond, BC at 604-278-3984.

They specialize in document shipments. I believe they would service Jarabacoa from Santiago, Av Estrella II. If you call them, provide as much information as you can, regarding what you are shipping, where you are shipping from and where the package is destined. They will be very happy to assist you. No question is too dumb.

Please be aware they may not service Jarabacoa direct, (outside of service area ). They may service using a delivery agent. You can opt to have the documents held at the station in Santiago ( Hold for Pick-up_). Just make sure you provide them with a complete delivery address and your wife's phone number.

Another option is to have the documents sent directly to the lawyer, assuming there is an office in Santiago or Santo Domingo.

Although DHL listed an address for Santiago, they did not provide a phone number. The main number for them on the island is 809-534-7888.

I would be interested to find out what happens, you may email me at PJTZOOMA@AOL.COM

Regards, PJT