Valero and Aqualina

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Can anybody tell me anything about these two condo/hotels other than what's on their websites?

JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Anything you can tell

gjsuk said:
What would you like to know?
They are both top quality places.

especially about ownership. Would like to know what the arrangement is between owners and builder, buy-in prices, income received. How often can owners use condo, etc, etc,

Thanks for any help you might provide.

JOHN

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
Both properties were constructed by Georges Coutu, with units being bought freehold.

To the best of my knowledge at both properties some condos are lived in year round by the residents and others are put into the rental pool, which is managed by a third party on-site, whenever the owner is absent.

I know owners from properties and am not aware of any owner-usage restrictions.

Both properties have units for sale in the region of $250k and Valero has a penthouse going for $450k plus.

I have heard that Valero rental income is as much as $40k per year.
Don't think Aqualina hasn't been open long enough for any annual track record, but I would be surprised if it is not in the same bracket due to it's location on Kite Beach.

Georges latest development in Cabarete is Ocean Dream. 60 units all sold pre-construction with a waiting list apparently.

The front row ocean side penthouses are approx 7,000 sq ft of pure luxury and would fetch 7 figures if available.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Many thanks

gjsuk said:
Both properties were constructed by Georges Coutu, with units being bought freehold.

To the best of my knowledge at both properties some condos are lived in year round by the residents and others are put into the rental pool, which is managed by a third party on-site, whenever the owner is absent.

I know owners from properties and am not aware of any owner-usage restrictions.

Both properties have units for sale in the region of $250k and Valero has a penthouse going for $450k plus.

I have heard that Valero rental income is as much as $40k per year.
Don't think Aqualina hasn't been open long enough for any annual track record, but I would be surprised if it is not in the same bracket due to it's location on Kite Beach.

Georges latest development in Cabarete is Ocean Dream. 60 units all sold pre-construction with a waiting list apparently.

The front row ocean side penthouses are approx 7,000 sq ft of pure luxury and would fetch 7 figures if available.

Thanks for filling in some of the blanks.

JOHN