Passports for Phillipine citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyman37

Apr 19, 2005
I have a friend in the Phillipines that has asked me for help on comming to the USA on a visit. She asked where in the Phillipines could she obtain her passport.

If anyone could advise me on this, it would be appreciated.

Also, if i need to do anything here please let me know.

Thank you,

Martyman37

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The passport office most likely. There must be many in the various cities. She will need a US tourist visa too, good luck with that, the odds are against it.

What does this have to do with the DR?

Anyway a simple web search will tell you:

Q. Where can one apply for a passport?

A. In the Philippines, one can apply for a passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs main office at Roxas Boulevard corner Libertad, Pasay City or at any of its Regional Consular Offices

http://www.dfa.gov.ph/consular/rco.htm

in Cauayan, Isabela; San Fernando, La Union; San Fernando, Pampanga; Lucena City; Legaspi City; Iloilo City; Cebu City; Cagayan de Oro City; Davao City and Zamboanga City.

martyman37

Apr 19, 2005
nothing to do with DR

ricktoronto said:
The passport office most likely. There must be many in the various cities. She will need a US tourist visa too, good luck with that, the odds are against it.

What does this have to do with the DR?

Anyway a simple web search will tell you:

Q. Where can one apply for a passport?

A. In the Philippines, one can apply for a passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs main office at Roxas Boulevard corner Libertad, Pasay City or at any of its Regional Consular Offices

http://www.dfa.gov.ph/consular/rco.htm

in Cauayan, Isabela; San Fernando, La Union; San Fernando, Pampanga; Lucena City; Legaspi City; Iloilo City; Cebu City; Cagayan de Oro City; Davao City and Zamboanga City.

This question has nothing to do with the DR. I saw some other threads that had questions about or concerning the Pillipines. Just thought that some body may have an answer where i didn't.

About the Tourist Visa, do I need to do that or does she do that and where would she or I get this from?

Thanks for your help.

Martyman37

Status
Not open for further replies.