Revista Help please...

Cessie

Apr 5, 2005
Now People...
This revista thing...does every car need one? I mean even new ones? If yes, where do we take care of that in the Sosua- Puerto Plata area? And what are the costs?

All info will be appreciated...
Cessie ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Go to the Banco Reservas in Sosua and pay. Bring your insurance and title. Take the receit to the Motor vehicle office in Puerto plata which is to the right just past the soccer stadium where you get your drivers license. Wait on line and you are done.

Good luck, btw the line is out in front of the office and not inside.

Escott

Cessie

Apr 5, 2005
Revista

Thank you Escott..
It's just that some people say that revistas are not needed anymore and others say that cars younger that 3 years don't need one. Everybody is saying something else. Can be confusing when it's about something as important as this.

Cessie. ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Cessie,
I am sure Escott will correct me if I am wrong but I think he refers to the Obras Publicos building being next to the BASEBALL stadium rather than the Football stadium. It could be that they have turned the Baseball Stadium into a football field (not been in there recently so don't know) so apologies if I am in error. BUT, either way, it is the big stadium on the right hand side of the road as you are entering the outskirts of Puerto Plata. Went there yestreday & they DID have revistas available!! ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Hope you can speak or read some spanish, visit www.dgii.gov.do and select services, you can make the renoval online, or call (809) 689-2181 ext. 3312 for more info.

Last edited: