Best Phone-card to call Europa

Feb 9, 2005
well i see you have the used off a pc will look at this web site and iyt save you money

http://www.skype.com

it is free pc two pc calls. skype is free Internet telephony
yes i uesd it for the last year now and have cut my phone bill from 300 euros to 80 euros per month uesd it to ring mate all over the world ... ireland uk spain
usa

it cost a phone call at frist to ring up you mate ( are email him ) telling him to down load on his pc .. and you work away with in mins

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
skype no hype!

I recently got a great wireless laptop which will pay for itself in six months thanks to skype... oh, and the kewl Vonage phone Escott says I can use for business calls for only 25 cents a minute.

Skype calls made broadband to broadband via computer are the best sound quality imaginable, better even than sitting in the same room because the stereo feel of the headphones enhance the voices somehow.

actually, I may never want to talk to anyone face to face again. hee hee

Feb 9, 2005
that not a bad price but you get lower with them
pm me and tell you how you can

Geert

Jan 28, 2005
Call back system

mglillo said:
Which the best and cheaper phone-card is to call from DR to Europe?
Gracias.

Although not a phone card, the information you requested, another method is the call back system.
You need a computer and internet connection.
After entering the number and pressing the dail button the internet connection is disconnected and your telephone will ring. More info at http://www.bestnetcall.com/index.asp , I have used it for years. Calls DR to UK $0.216 us per minute.
Geert

wim

Jan 10, 2002
Let they call you !!!
That's the cheapest way .
I call from Belgium to a cell phone in the DR , and for a call card From 5 Euro I have 70 minuits to call .
My wife rings twice on my phone , so I know that I need to call her . She pays nothing because I don't answer the phone , let him always rings more than twice times , after the thirth ring I know that isn't my wife and I answer the phone .
Wim .