Special request for STIOP or Latino2002

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hey.

I know that STIOP works at the STI airport and he will be there when the first Delta flight arrives.

Latino2002 not sure if you will be there.

But my special request is can one of you guys snap a few pics of the aircraft when it gets there and post on here? If this is possible I and many other aviation enthusiasts on here will be EXTREMELY happy!!! So if you guys can do this it will be great.

And do any of you know if they do the water cannon salute at STI for new airlines coming in?

Thanks.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
El Tigre said:
Hey.

I know that STIOP works at the STI airport and he will be there when the first Delta flight arrives.

Latino2002 not sure if you will be there.

But my special request is can one of you guys snap a few pics of the aircraft when it gets there and post on here? If this is possible I and many other aviation enthusiasts on here will be EXTREMELY happy!!! So if you guys can do this it will be great.

And do any of you know if they do the water cannon salute at STI for new airlines coming in?

Thanks.

I am leaving on the 26th to sdq, will be at sti on the 27th till may 10th...let me get a camara so i wont forget.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If latino2002 or someone else invites me to inaguration party, I will take a few pictures.
AZB

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
If latino2002 or someone else invites me to inaguration party, I will take a few pictures.
AZB
AZB you are welcome to come, but i dont know if you need any special ID , i still in Atlanta....so dont know this work....just call me...

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Yes they doo!!!!! Tigre

yepp.... the STI Fire Department does the canon salute for all STI first fligths........ will try to get the B6 first flight to give you guys a better look..

And i still don`t know if i`ll be here for the inaugural flight since i have a very heavy rotating shift.... will inform soon..............

STIOP

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
gotta tell me how to post them

i don`t know how to post them in this forum....

moderators???? HELPP!!!!!!! :)
STIOP