AZB and Miguel's "GayFest2005"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La loca, AZB and la cuero, Miguel, will get together in SD on Saturday 23rd with their significant others, Miguel's best friend and AZB male friend.

We will do the "swinging thing" but no kissing, :eek:

Pictures of AZB on the "sex chair" WILL follow, ;) ;)

Seriously, AZB buddy, looking forward to it. Just leave your wallet at home.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel will demonstrate his perfected skills in spining basket trick with his best friend. I will sure take pictures and notes for future referances. I wonder which one of the 2 will end up in the spinning basket?
By the way miguel, unlike you, I am not really into golden shower stuff. Lets stick to games CC taught you in your last trip ex: choo choo train. CC would make a great big engine. Don't you think?
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Yes Photos

I will not arrive until the 25th. Please take lost of photos.

Since I am recovering from gallbladder removal I will not be participating in the spinning basket or sex chair activities this trip.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Forgetaboutit!!

chuckuindy said:
I will not arrive until the 25th. Please take lost of photos.

Since I am recovering from gallbladder removal I will not be participating in the spinning basket or sex chair activities this trip.

Chuckuindy
Gallbladder or not, you will not be saved. We WILL make you our "sex slave". They will get a chance with you. Not me since I will be recording it.

Let's see:

AZB= Tight End (not for long)
Ramon= The Catcher
Miguel= Wide Receiver
AZB's friend= Deep Throat
Charlie= All Are Welcome, Please.

Charlie, let me know if you want me to go La Romana and visit your old butt?.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Talk Talk Talk Talk

Yeah yeah, heard it all before.

Been there, done that....

What images!..

Ickey pooh!

HB :(:(:(

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
I knew it!!!

well Miguel, I figured you were a reformed sankie, or gay!! have fun guys!!sounds like a party!! cant wait to see the pictures of the swings and chairs...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
According to "AZB",This Event Is Strictly "BYOG"!!!!!!

......"Bring Your Own Goat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad right?????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
The TRAIN ENGINE"! "WooooooWoooooo"!.The LITTLE" Engine That Couldn't! :cry:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!

We got together last night.

Report and pics will follow later.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel = my hero

2 "Bums" up for miguel. Thanks for being such a good host and thanks a million for the new prescription. It turns out to be the exact one the doctor here prescribed. Its a tr1 mode CDMA,Recombinate DNA blocker. Exactly what we need here.
Will call you soon,I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AZB

PS. I THINK it is only a "rash" :cry: I'll let you know!

Moderatoe's note: This personal stuff better sent to "PM",or e-mail.Thanks CC

Last edited by a moderator:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No prob.

AZB said:
2 "Bums" up for miguel. Thanks for being such a good host and thanks a million for the new prescription. It turns out to be the exact one the doctor here prescribed. Its a tr1 mode CDMA,Recombinate DNA blocker. Exactly what we need here.
AZB

Ok, here goes a little ?story? about our ?GayFest2005?

After AZB calling me about 50 times, we agreed to met at the Beer House at 8pm, on the 23rd. AZB, being such a dominicano, was late, arriving 25 minutes late.

He came with his friend from Santiago, a very well educated dominicano, an university professor.

Then we were joined by AZB?s friend, Doctor Mark and then by AZB?s friend nephew.

We had a few ?frias?and some ?picadillos? and had a great time.

There were no girls that they did not called to our tables for some chit chat.

Since they( AZB, friend and nephew) needed their ?beauty? sleep, they left drunk a few hours later.

We just had a great time with some great company.

Btw, moderator, the ?precription?that AZB is talking about is a brand new cell phone that I gave him because I felt embarassed when I saw his 3 foot cell phone, hehe.

Yo, AZB, tell they guys that I say Hi and that it was very, very nice to have met them. I had a wonderful time, even without your ?purple?pill, :eek:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
AZB

My original post has been modified by moderator, a real show of class CC. If you don't like my post, why not simply delete it instead of rewriting it to cause problems between myself and miguel.

Lets see if he will delete this one.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Don?t worry!!

AZB said:
My original post has been modified by moderator, a real show of class CC. If you don't like my post, why not simply delete it instead of rewriting it to cause problems between myself and miguel.

Lets see if he will delete this one.
AZB
Listen AZB, you are getting to know me and you know that it really does not matter to me if people are ?trying to cause problems between you and me?. Besides, I really do not think he is anyways. So, just relax.

Besides, who cares. I know that I don?t.

No matter what, you are more than ok in my book.

And thanks for not bringing me no ?easy ones?.

Just post about the nice time at the get together and forget about the rest.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I didn't continue on this thread for fear of getting deleted, but I will take my chances now.
First of all I would like to mention that miguel is a great guy, even when he is seen carry purse of his girlfriend while she is shopping. He is very generous and funny in his own manner. He was there on time while I followed dominican clock. I arrived 30 mins late due to an accident on autopista duarte at the entrance of santo domingo.
Miguel was seen seated talking on his cell phone (perhaps to look busy to everyone). he was very pleased to see me as I was to see him. Then his friend came who drives him all over SD. He was a nice guys who works as a real estate agent in SD. I was accompanied by my dominican friend (civil engineer and a professor in Utesa). marc the chiropractor came in as well. We all sat down and miguel kept our hands filled with chilled presidentes. We talked about everything a few drunk guys could talk about in a bar. There were a few lovely ladies seen entering in the restaurant (beer house). My friends teased around with waitresses and supervisor ( a real cutie from cibao). Miguel kept taking pictures like a japanese tourist. He even took pictures of me and the sweet supervisor girl. While they were all busy talking to chopa waitresses, I saw 2 cute sexy dressed girls come in with a male companion. they sat down and had a drink and instantly stood up and left. I was disappointed to see that they didn't even look at us at all. they were classy Bitc@#$. No problem, we had our fun and poked at everything and anything. Finally my friends felt the effects of beers and we decided to head out to some other place to kill the rest of the night. To my surprise, SD discos were also dead like in santiago. I hear the economy is not good anywhere. So we ended up in Montecristo. When i entered I immediately noticed the 2 cute girls who were inside beer house. They were there with the same fat guy who had an angry look on his face. We didn't want to waste time so we sat next to them. Then, when the fat guy was dancing with the other girl, I started the conversation with the other girl. she was nice and danced with me for 2 songs. I was able to give her my business card. At this time I noticed the fat guy was clearly upset so I kept my distance. the rest of the night, the fat guys didn't let the girl come near me. We left and went to sleep.
A few days later, the same girl calls me on the phone in santiago. It seems she liked me. she is a Lawyer in SD and lives well. To make the long story short, she is coming to spend the weekend with me in santiago.
So here is your answer robert "how often do you score in a bar?"
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
AZB said:
I didn't continue on this thread for fear of getting deleted, but I will take my chances now.

So here is your answer robert "how often do you score in a bar?"
AZB

You get deleted for a reason, usually for off-topic or stupid posts.
This is true for everyone. Don't feel singled out, it's just that lately you are making more off-topic or stupid posts than some other people.
I'm sure you turn it around, these things ebb and flow.

Are you asking me a question?
I guess my "modes operandi" is a little different to yours.
I grew out of the bar/disco seen a long time ago, not my thing these days.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
You get deleted for a reason, usually for off-topic or stupid posts.
This is true for everyone. Don't feel singled out, it's just that lately you are making more off-topic or stupid posts than some other people.
I'm sure you turn it around, these things ebb and flow.

Are you asking me a question?
I guess my "modes operandi" is a little different to yours.
I grew out of the bar/disco seen a long time ago, not my thing these days.
I was not asking you a question but giving you answer to the question you asked me in my interview a few weeks ago. The question was : how often you score in a bar?

nevermind, it seems you have made up your mind that most of my posts are stupid anyway. may be I should just stick to asking "who is the best lawyer in town", maybe one liner post like PIB, or post everyday on "how interesting the ghetto blog from villa mella etc. Then I will become just as interesting as anyone else on this board.
Have a nice day. You may need one.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
That was weeks ago, now you know why I asked the question :)

I never said "most" of your posts are stupid.
I said "just that lately you are making more off-topic or stupid posts than some other people". Do you see the word "most" in that sentence?
What you post about is your call, you are well aware of what will stay and what will go.

Having a "dig" at other posters does nothing for your cause.
It just re-enforces what I said earlier about some of your recent posts.

Don't worry, your still interesting and we all still love you ;)

My days are always nice, my job is a hobby and I live in paradise!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
My days are always nice, my job is a hobby and I live in paradise!

I always say the same about my life and my job, but were does all this bitterness comes from (I wonder)? Anyway, I wish everyone a happy day.
I will chill.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.