Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD Meeting April 26th

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SD Meeting April 26th

Anyone up to a short get-to-gather on April 26th in Santo Domingo? I was thinking of a short meet and greet at the Beer House from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.

I know it is a weekday but I have so little time this trip. Everyone is invited.

The last time we did this I was the only male there. Let the sign up begin.

Attending:

Chuckuindy

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vaya!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckuindy
    Anyone up to a short get-to-gather on April 26th in Santo Domingo? I was thinking of a short meet and greet at the Beer House from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.

I know it is a weekday but I have so little time this trip. Everyone is invited.

The last time we did this I was the only male there. Let the sign up begin.

Attending:

Chuckuindy
    Are you paying?.

Btw, did you see my reply to you on my "GayFest2005" thread?.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if I could be there, I have irregular working hrs. so I need more info about it, how contact you or post more info.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Let me know

Here is the Deal. I will be driving in from La Romano the afternoon of the 27th (Tue.). I would like to meet at the Beer House for some drinks and appetizers with other DR1 members and guests. I have been to 2 of these meeting and we all have a lot of fun.

Due to the fact that it is a weekday and some of you will have to work the next day we can call it an early evening at 10 or 11 pm. I will be driving back to La Romana after the meeting.

So far I believe that Miguel and Andera9k will be attending, I may bring an additional guest or 2 from La Romana with us.

Directions to the Beer House are:

Beer House Cafe
    Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mejía Ricart
    Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
    Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mejía Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

You can PM me here on DR1 or my email address is [email protected]. I believe my DR cell will still work and it is (809) 963-6005, my US cell is (317) 442-1957

Hope to see you on Tuesday

Chuckuindy

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

So easy to find, It's in front of Multicentro La Sierena.

Chuck, How long you have living in La Romana, I was working there for 8 years, now I have about 1 year working and Living here in Santo Domingo.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Soy da gringo

Quote Originally Posted by riravaga
    So easy to find, It's in front of Multicentro La Sierena.

Chuck, How long you have living in La Romana, I was working there for 8 years, now I have about 1 year working and Living here in Santo Domingo.
    Sorry to dissapoint you but I live in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. My novia lives in La Romana, and I visit often.

Chuckuindy

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Got It, La Romana it's a nice town.

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok!!

So far I believe that Miguel and Andera9k will be attending, I may bring an additional guest or 2 from La Romana with us.

Chucky, I will try my best to be there. I was there last night with AZB and some friends (report and pictures to follow).

Check your PM for my new number.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the Deal. I will be driving in from La Romano the afternoon of the 27th (Tue.). I would like to meet at the Beer House for some drinks and appetizers with other DR1 members and guests. I have been to 2 of these meeting and we all have a lot of fun.

Due to the fact that it is a weekday and some of you will have to work the next day we can call it an early evening at 10 or 11 pm. I will be driving back to La Romana after the meeting.

Directions to the Beer House are:

Beer House Cafe
    Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mejía Ricart
    Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
    Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mejía Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

You can PM me here on DR1 or my email address is [email protected]. I believe my DR cell will still work and it is (809) 963-6005, my US cell is (317) 442-1957

Hope to see you on Tuesday

Chuckuindy
    I called your DR phone from Punta Cana. It wasn't working. I left a msg on your American line. Sorry I had to come home early and cannot go to the party. Although it sounds like miguel and AZB are the ones who had the REAL party! I have to see the incriminating photos.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

How was the meeting yesterday? I was working from 3 pm to 11 pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast