SD Meeting April 26th

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Anyone up to a short get-to-gather on April 26th in Santo Domingo? I was thinking of a short meet and greet at the Beer House from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.

I know it is a weekday but I have so little time this trip. Everyone is invited.

The last time we did this I was the only male there. Let the sign up begin.

Attending:

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Vaya!

chuckuindy said:
Anyone up to a short get-to-gather on April 26th in Santo Domingo? I was thinking of a short meet and greet at the Beer House from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.

I know it is a weekday but I have so little time this trip. Everyone is invited.

The last time we did this I was the only male there. Let the sign up begin.

Attending:

Chuckuindy
Are you paying?.

Btw, did you see my reply to you on my "GayFest2005" thread?.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
I don't know if I could be there, I have irregular working hrs. so I need more info about it, how contact you or post more info.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Let me know

Here is the Deal. I will be driving in from La Romano the afternoon of the 27th (Tue.). I would like to meet at the Beer House for some drinks and appetizers with other DR1 members and guests. I have been to 2 of these meeting and we all have a lot of fun.

Due to the fact that it is a weekday and some of you will have to work the next day we can call it an early evening at 10 or 11 pm. I will be driving back to La Romana after the meeting.

So far I believe that Miguel and Andera9k will be attending, I may bring an additional guest or 2 from La Romana with us.

Directions to the Beer House are:

Beer House Cafe
Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart
Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

You can PM me here on DR1 or my email address is chucku9@comcast.net. I believe my DR cell will still work and it is (809) 963-6005, my US cell is (317) 442-1957

Hope to see you on Tuesday

Chuckuindy

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
So easy to find, It's in front of Multicentro La Sierena.

Chuck, How long you have living in La Romana, I was working there for 8 years, now I have about 1 year working and Living here in Santo Domingo.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Soy da gringo

riravaga said:
So easy to find, It's in front of Multicentro La Sierena.

Chuck, How long you have living in La Romana, I was working there for 8 years, now I have about 1 year working and Living here in Santo Domingo.

Sorry to dissapoint you but I live in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. My novia lives in La Romana, and I visit often.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok!!

chuckuindy said:
So far I believe that Miguel and Andera9k will be attending, I may bring an additional guest or 2 from La Romana with us.
Chucky, I will try my best to be there. I was there last night with AZB and some friends (report and pictures to follow).

Check your PM for my new number.

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
chuckuindy said:
Here is the Deal. I will be driving in from La Romano the afternoon of the 27th (Tue.). I would like to meet at the Beer House for some drinks and appetizers with other DR1 members and guests. I have been to 2 of these meeting and we all have a lot of fun.

Due to the fact that it is a weekday and some of you will have to work the next day we can call it an early evening at 10 or 11 pm. I will be driving back to La Romana after the meeting.

Directions to the Beer House are:

Beer House Cafe
Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart
Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

You can PM me here on DR1 or my email address is chucku9@comcast.net. I believe my DR cell will still work and it is (809) 963-6005, my US cell is (317) 442-1957

Hope to see you on Tuesday

Chuckuindy
I called your DR phone from Punta Cana. It wasn't working. I left a msg on your American line. Sorry I had to come home early and cannot go to the party. Although it sounds like miguel and AZB are the ones who had the REAL party! ;) I have to see the incriminating photos.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Just superv!!!!

riravaga said:
How was the meeting yesterday? I was working from 3 pm to 11 pm.
The little get together was very nice.

In attendance were andrea9k(Jessica), Ramon, Chris, chuckuindy, his girlfriend Tonya and myself.

I will let the ?organizer?post his comments.

Pics will follow.

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
miguel said:
The little get together was very nice.

In attendance were andrea9k(Jessica), Ramon, Chris, chuckuindy, his girlfriend Tonya and myself.

I will let the ?organizer?post his comments.

Pics will follow.

Miguel, I am absolutely devestated that you totally forgot I was there too, didn't realize I was that boring.
Ken

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
buseouno said:
Miguel, I am absolutely devestated that you totally forgot I was there too, didn't realize I was that boring.
Ken

He thought your name is Chris ;)

How was the trip back to La Romana?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sorry!

buseouno said:
Ken
Mea culpa!!!

I made a mistake. I wrote Chis instead of Ken. Sorry.

And no, you are not boring at all and it was a pleasure to had met you.

We will do it again some other time.

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
miguel said:
Mea culpa!!!

I made a mistake. I wrote Chis instead of Ken. Sorry.

And no, you are not boring at all and it was a pleasure to had met you.

We will do it again some other time.

Only yanking your chain Miguel, we'll definately get together your next time down.

Buena suerte

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Alrighty then!

buseouno said:
Only yanking your chain Miguel, we'll definately get together your next time down.

Buena suerte
No probs.

The pics will be sent tomorrow!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sorry Charlie!

Since my thread, "Gayfest2005", was closed by a "trigger happy" moderator without giving an explanation and I wanted to post about the event's pics, I will post here that the pictures for that little get-together are at the Media Gallery!!!!!.

Sorry Charlie. Our pics will be sent tonight and I just hope that this thread would not be closed so I can at least tell people that the pics for THIS THREAD/EVENT were posted.

Thanks Hlywud for posting them.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Very rapido!

Ok, Charlie, "our" pics are already at the Gallery. Very fast since I only sent them last night!!.

Man, you look as old as me!.