Diabla Song

chacha

Feb 14, 2005
Hi

Last time I was in the DR in Jan I kept hearing a song that contained the words diabla and diablo said quite frequently, I was wondering if anyone on here happened to know who sings the title and the basic gist of the lyrics. It starts of something like oooh Diabla. Thanks in advance my Spanish is terrible and it is quite a fast song.

While I'm here does anyone know who sings the 'cabana' song it says something like being in a cabana watching the rain through the window. Sorry if this seems a bit of an obscure post just wanted to try and get hold of some memory music!

Thanks
L X

;)

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Cabana song

It's the Last Julian release. the CD is called "La Mas Duro" song #3 is la cabana. Song #2 called "Querida" is hilarious..

Last edited:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
chacha said:
Hi

Last time I was in the DR in Jan I kept hearing a song that contained the words diabla and diablo said quite frequently, I was wondering if anyone on here happened to know who sings the title and the basic gist of the lyrics. It starts of something like oooh Diabla. Thanks in advance my Spanish is terrible and it is quite a fast song.

Thanks
L X

;)
Pobre Diabla by: Don Omar (Reggaeton)

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Here are the Lyrics to Pobre Diabla: by Don Omar

Ricardo900 said:
Pobre Diabla by: Don Omar (Reggaeton)

Pobre diabla se dice q se te ha visto por las calles vagando,
Llorando por un hombre q no vale un centavo,
Pobre diabla llora por un pobre diablo.
Ediel?.
Llorando por un hombre que no vale un centavo,

Q` no te valorizo nunca y q nunca lo har?,
Q` solo te hizo llorar, pero t? lo amas,
Q` no te valorizo, cuando con besos te hechizo,
Q` solo te utilizo y asta te embarazo.

Se te ve llorar, llora, solo llora, llorar,
Ya no bailas mas, llorar, solo llorar, llorar,

Ediel! Para monte criste, para los tigres de la republica

Q` no te valorizo nunca, y que nunca lo har?,
Q` solo te hizo te llorar, pero tu lo amas,
Q` solo te utilizo y asta te embarazo, a ti

Pobre diabla se dice q se te ha visto por la calles vagando,
Pobre diabla llora por m? q soy tu pobre diablo,
Pobre diabla llora por m? q soy tu pobre diablo,
Pobre diabla llora por mi q soy tu pobre diablo.

Pobre Diabla! Pobre Diabla! Pobre Diabla!

chacha

Feb 14, 2005
Thankyou

Thanks for the replies I will get on and order!

Lunamia thanks for the lyrics. Was wondering if anyone knew what the song roughly translates into English just the general idea of it.

L X

chacha

Feb 14, 2005
Translation

Just in case anyone was wondering!

Poor devil tells herself q he has been seen you along the streets wandering, Crying for a man q does not he be worth a cent, Poor devil cries for a poor devil.
Ediel…. Poor devil tells herself q he has been seen you along the streets wandering, Crying for a man that he does not be worth a cent, Poor devil cries for a poor
devil.

Q? not you valorizo never and q never he will do him, Q? alone he caused he cried you, but you love him, Q?
not you valorizo, when with kisses you spell, Q? alone I utilize you and shaft you embarrassment.

Poor devil tells herself q he has been seen you along the streets wandering, Crying for a man q does not he be
worth a cent, Poor devil cries for a poor devil.

He is seen you to cry, he cries, alone he cries, to cry, no longer you dance but, to cry, alone to cry, to cry,

Poor devil tells herself q he has been seen you along the streets wandering, Crying for a man q does not he be
worth a cent, Poor devil cries for a poor devil.

Ediel! For mount criste, for the tigres of the republic

Q? not you valorizo never, and that never will do him, Q? alone did you you to cry, but your you love him, Q?
not you valorizo, when with kisses you spell, Q? alone I utilize you and shaft you embarrassment, to you

Poor devil tells himself q he has been seen you along the street wandering, Crying for a man q does not he be
worth a cent, Poor devil cries for me q I am your poor devil, Poor devil he cries for me q I am your poor
devil, Poor devil cries for my q I am your poor devil.

Poor Devil! Poor Devil! Poor Devil!

L X

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Are you trying to drive this person crazy?

Where in the world did you get that translation to the words of Pobre Diabla? ;)

I do this for a living...here's a rough draft...

POOR SHE-DEVIL, IT'S BEING SAID THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN WANDERING THE STREETS...

CRYING FOR A MAN THAT'S NOT WORTH A CENT

POOR SHE-DEVIL, CRYING FOR A POOR DEVIL

Ediel?.
THIS IS JUST A SLANG WORD THEY USE...NO MEANING...

Q` no te valorizo nunca y q nunca lo har?,
(THE USE OF THE LETTER 'Q' IS TO SAY 'QUE' )'THAT' HAS NEVER VALUED YOU, AND HE NEVER WILL

Q` solo te hizo llorar, pero t? lo amas,
THAT HAS ONLY MADE YOU CRY, BUT YOU LOVE HIM

THAT HAS NEVER VALUED YOU WHEN HE BEWITCHED YOU WITH KISSES

Q` solo te utilizo y asta te embarazo.
THAT ONLY USED YOU AND EVEN GOT YOU PREGNANT

The rest is just repeating the same thing...

They told me that "La Caba?a" by Julian Oro Duro was banned from being played anywhere in public, on radio, tv or clubs...for indecency...because the words to the song say something like:

TODAY I WANT TO WAKE UP IN A CABANA, SEEING THE RAIN FALLING, FROM THE WINDOW...

HIDING FROM YOUR HUSBAND, AND HIDING FROM MY WIFE, IN A CABANA ROOM, I WANT TO WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU...

I don't find those words indecent at all, especially when it's the TRUTH...that is what almost everybody does in DR anyway, just people don't talk about it openly.... :nervous:

Hope this helps...

MQ

chacha

Feb 14, 2005
Thankyou

Thanks a lot for that. I got the translation from a free website so didn't expect too much. I was pre-warned it would be a loose translation. Thanks for your help everyone.

:D