Current prices on A/C and Invertor

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Hi,

In the middle of building a new house. Wondering what the current prices are for 4 A/C for bedrooms with remote. Also price needed for a Trace 3.6KW invertor with battery system.

Price in pesos pls.

Greatly appreciated.

ecarignan

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
A/C, sorry for the delay, split unit, no window A/C. Something in the wall. Not sure what I have in my current house but it's sufficient for a large bedroom and has a remote. Don't know too much about A/C. Anybody else has bought a Trace 3.6 lately and know the price?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ecarignan said:
A/C, sorry for the delay, split unit, no window A/C. Something in the wall. Not sure what I have in my current house but it's sufficient for a large bedroom and has a remote. Don't know too much about A/C. Anybody else has bought a Trace 3.6 lately and know the price?
It's been almost a year now, and I'm not positive about the price, but I believe it it was close to $800 US for a 3.6 with 12 batteries.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
It may be that MrMike will be a little delayed with his online presence. I just happen to know that they have some business stuff going on that is taking a lot of time. And, I just happen to know that they are completely out of stock on 3.6 inverters - but I don't know the price... He was expecting the manufacturing facility to have more in about a month from now. Perhaps an e-mail will get to him quicker...

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Everything has gone way up!

Yesteday I just had a Trace 2.4. Inverter, plus 8 Trojan Batteries Instaled in my office the cost was RD$ 57.000. This was through a Trace Dealer in Puerto Plata.

Now I saw a lot better price's on the so called bargain brands.....but have seen and heard many horror story's with the Dominican Brands that I'm loyal to trace as my Trace 3.6 with 12 Batteries ( Home unit) has given me no trouble in the 7 years of service we have had it!

Gringo

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Gringo said:
Yesteday I just had a Trace 2.4. Inverter, plus 8 Trojan Batteries Instaled in my office the cost was RD$ 57.000. This was through a Trace Dealer in Puerto Plata.

Now I saw a lot better price's on the so called bargain brands.....but have seen and heard many horror story's with the Dominican Brands that I'm loyal to trace as my Trace 3.6 with 12 Batteries ( Home unit) has given me no trouble in the 7 years of service we have had it!

Gringo
Although that sounds way high, I may have been way off with the price I remembered for my system. As batteries are approx. 80 bucks apiece, 12 batteries alone would have cost $720 US. I just can't remember how much the whole system cost me. I think I was confusing the price of the generator I had to buy in the Hippolito days of having 1 or 2 hours of electricity per day.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Thanks to everyone about the invertor info. Much appreciated. What about 4 bedroom air conditioners, any idea on price. Split units with remote control.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ecarignan said:
Last I saw these A/C units was about 600 US installed.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I got prices from someone at Mr. Mike's place in December to include in a grant proposal. The quote was 1175 US for a 3.6 inverter and 900 US for 12 batteries.