YES Finally i will be rich..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recived another great mail today from a woman in deep trouble (sniffle-sniffle) I must admit it is very similar to another mail i recived just three days ago, but ok- here you are- this is the eyedripping mail:
-----------------------------------

Dearest,

May the peace of gracious God be with you,please I have a problem and needs your help,I have decided that it is good to write you for help. I have a proposal for you,This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.I am in a state of delinma and your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Miss cythia kamara , 22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Kamara. My father was a highly reputable business magnet ( a cocoa merchant ) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 26th.Febuary 2003.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been master minded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth, My mother died when I was just 8 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on February 26 2003, He called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of twelve million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$12.700,000) left in one of the leading security company.He further told him that he deposited the money in my name, and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary legal documents to this fund and the security company . I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter ?
2. Can I completely trust you ?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account ? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.My greatings to your family.
My sincere regards,
Miss Cythia Kamara,
Email:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
-----------------------------------------

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Rattus Rattus--I missed the conversation last night about your emails, just caught the tail end. But good luck with your endeavor ;) It was so nice to meet you at Rocky's.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I got simular to these too... they come in masses a few times of the year... money-laundry... ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I just return them unanswered, it makes it look as the email is invalid and then after a while I m out of their spam system..

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Rattus_Rattus said:
Carina. Shame on you- you are letting zillionz of dollars slip out of your hands.. How can you?? :eek:

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter ?
2. Can I completely trust you ?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account ? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Why don?t you reply to her???

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 100 %

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
At last!!!

I have always wanted to have a daughter, but one already threw the pamper stage. I may not get a chance like this again.. My dearest, Cythia, will you be mine? :tired:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Damn Rattus, and I just won the first prize of the Spanish Lottery

Of course, After I get the 27 million that I will receive for helping a very poor Christian widow in Nigeria get her 250 million out of the country that her dear deceased had managed to earn as the sysetms engineer for the entire Nigerian Refinery.......

?Won't it be just wonderful to have all of that money? Now just write out a check for $20,000 so that they can get the "right Officers" to approve the transfer....and, oh yes, they need a couple of Rolex Presidents and some Gucci shoes to sort of grease the way...you know these things, of course....

HB, snorting coffee on the keyboard!!! :p:p:p:p

PS. Send me your SSN and your bank account PIN Please so I can confirm your winnings...

Secret

Feb 1, 2005
Suspicious email...

I recently received a similar email as well. However, it was worded different....from a lawyer who was trying to help recover an inheritance for someone oversees. I dumped it into the trash bin right away. It came to an email address that I rarely use.....the same email address I used to sign up on DR1. So, if you got one and I got one, how many others on DR1 received a similar email recently? Any connections???? Could the culpret to these solicitations be traced??? Could that person be fined 12 million dollars????Hmmm???....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just To Let You Know I AM AWAKE TODAY!

This thread had "NADA" to do with the DR!
This is "Chat Room" fare,not DR1 Fare!

"Thread Closed"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.