30 People 1 Week

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Where or how would you accomodate 30 people near juan dolio area for a week with a budget of 2Gs?? Thankx in advance.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
principe said:
Where or how would you accomodate 30 people near juan dolio area for a week with a budget of 2Gs?? Thankx in advance.

Assuming your talking 6 nights, that's around US$11 per night/person.

Good luck!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
principe said:

Buy about 6 tents...put them up on the beach. You will actually spend less than the 2G's...

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Contact Hotel Flor di Loto in Juan Dolio!!!

It isn't much but it's in your budget.........
If they don't mind sharing rooms (2 ppl per room) you can rent at $10. per night (or less for a group). Rooms are simple but adwquate and have showers and sinks/toilets in each.
Phone # is 809-526-1146 and ask for Mara!! She speaks English,Spanish, Italian,French,and some Hindi so language will NOT be a problem!
Send me a PM with your name and I'll email her to let her know you'll be calling!
Bring bug spray 'cause after rainy season there is sure to be mosquitos!!

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Ok

You guys are funny, all right out of a total budget of let's say 15Gs how what would be a reasonable price for accomodations for a 6 night stay for 30 people. I am thinking more of renting property for a week not a hotel, but im open to any suggestion. MommaC ill pm you on the side also.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
principe said:
You guys are funny, all right out of a total budget of let's say 15Gs how what would be a reasonable price for accomodations for a 6 night stay for 30 people. I am thinking more of renting property for a week not a hotel, but im open to any suggestion. MommaC ill pm you on the side also.
Are you talking about 30 adults or are children included in the 30?

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
With the larger budget you just mentioned you might want to look into the possibility of renting some of the villas at Metro CC.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Gives us more info and we will give you a more detailed response.

How many adults, kids etc exactly?
How many couples and seperate rooms do you need?
What are you here for? Wedding?
What is your "real" budget?
Is it 6 or 7 nights?
Do you need food or are you planning to cook?

Wonderdog

Apr 25, 2005
expatsooner said:
With the larger budget you just mentioned you might want to look into the possibility of renting some of the villas at Metro CC.

I love Metro. Wish I had the paper to live there. Right near the beaches and the beach bars, but quiet and secured. Nice golf course.